Words containing j, a, c, k
4 letter words containing j, a, c, k
- jack — Sir John Arthur ("Jack") 1926–2014, Australian racing-car driver and designer.
5 letter words containing j, a, c, k
6 letter words containing j, a, c, k
- hijack — to steal (cargo) from a truck or other vehicle after forcing it to stop: to hijack a load of whiskey.
- jackal — any of several nocturnal wild dogs of the genus Canis, especially C. aureus, of Asia and Africa, that scavenge or hunt in packs.
- jacked — Carpentry. having a height or length less than that of most of the others in a structure; cripple: jack rafter; jack truss.
- jacker — any of various portable devices for raising or lifting heavy objects short heights, using various mechanical, pneumatic, or hydraulic methods.
- jacket — a short coat, in any of various forms, usually opening down the front.
7 letter words containing j, a, c, k
- carjack — to attack (a driver in a car) in order to rob the driver or to steal the car for another crime
- hijacks — Plural form of hijack.
- jack-up — any of various portable devices for raising or lifting heavy objects short heights, using various mechanical, pneumatic, or hydraulic methods.
- jackall — Archaic form of jackal.
- jackals — Plural form of jackal.
8 letter words containing j, a, c, k
- bluejack — a species of oak, Quercus incana, the leaves of which have a blue tinge
- bootjack — a device that grips the heel of a boot to enable the foot to be withdrawn easily
- carjacks — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of carjack.
- crackjaw — difficult to pronounce
- flapjack — a pancake or griddlecake.
9 letter words containing j, a, c, k
- amberjack — any of several large carangid fishes of the genus Seriola, esp S. dumerili, with golden markings when young, occurring in tropical and subtropical Atlantic waters
- applejack — a brandy made from apples; distilled cider
- bedjacket — A short jacket worn when sitting up in bed, usually by women.
- blackjack — Blackjack is a card game in which players try to obtain a combination of cards worth 21 points.
- carjacked — Simple past tense and past participle of carjack.
10 letter words containing j, a, c, k
11 letter words containing j, a, c, k
- blogjacking — the use of another person’s blog without his or her consent, esp for malicious or satirical purposes
- bluejacking — the practice of using one Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to gain access to another, esp in order to send anonymous text messages
- bottle-jack — a large jack used for heavy lifts
- carjackings — Plural form of carjacking.
- crackerjack — Someone or something that is crackerjack is excellent or of very high quality.
12 letter words containing j, a, c, k
- clickjacking — the practice of using a disguised hyperlink to direct an internet user to a website he or she does not wish to visit
- jack-a-dandy — dandy (def 1).
- jack-the-lad — a young man who is regarded as a brash, loud show-off
- jackarooesse — (Australia, obsolete, rare) A female jackaroo.
- jacksonville — a seaport in NE Florida, on the St. John's River.
13 letter words containing j, a, c, k
- high-low-jack — all fours (def 2).
- jack-the-rags — a rag-and-bone man
- kangchenjunga — a mountain on the border between Nepal and Sikkim, in the Himalayas: the third highest mountain in the world. Height: 8598 m (28 208 ft)
- leatherjacket — Also called leather jack. any of several carangid fishes having narrow, linear scales embedded in the skin at various angles, especially Oligoplites saurus, found in tropical American waters.
- lumberjackets — Plural form of lumberjacket.
14 letter words containing j, a, c, k
- clean-and-jerk — a lift in weightlifting in which the weight is held momentarily at shoulder height before being thrust overhead
- jack-in-office — a self-important petty official
- jackknife-fish — a black and white, American drum, Equetus lanceolatus, found in tropical areas of the Atlantic Ocean, having an elongated dorsal fin that is held erect.
- leatherjackets — Plural form of leatherjacket.
- straightjacket — to put in or as in a straitjacket: Her ambition was straitjacketed by her family.
15 letter words containing j, a, c, k
- jack-in-the-box — a toy consisting of a box from which an enclosed figure springs up when the lid is opened.
- jack-o'-lantern — a hollowed pumpkin with openings cut to represent human eyes, nose, and mouth and in which a candle or other light may be placed, traditionally made for display at Halloween.
17 letter words containing j, a, c, k
- jack-in-the-green — (in England, formerly) a man who wore or supported a leaf-covered wooden framework while dancing in May-Day celebrations
18 letter words containing j, a, c, k
20 letter words containing j, a, c, k
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
On this page, we collect all words with J, A, C, K. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 440 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains J, A, C, K that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.