Words containing i, c, t, y
4 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- city — The City is the part of London where many important financial institutions have their main offices. People often refer to these financial institutions as the City.
5 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- dicty — snobbish and pretentious
6 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- acuity — Acuity is sharpness of vision or hearing, or quickness of thought.
- bitchy — If someone is being bitchy or is making bitchy remarks, they are saying unkind things about someone.
- cavity — A cavity is a space or hole in something such as a solid object or a person's body.
- cecity — a rare word for blindness
- citify — to cause to conform to or adopt the customs, habits, or dress of city people
7 letter words containing i, c, t, y
8 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- acerbity — Acerbity is a kind of bitter, critical humour.
- acetylic — of, relating to, or characteristic of the acetyl group.
- acridity — sharp or biting to the taste or smell; bitterly pungent; irritating to the eyes, nose, etc.: acrid smoke from burning rubber.
- actively — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
- activity — Activity is a situation in which a lot of things are happening or being done.
9 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- acclivity — an upward slope, esp of the ground
- acetylide — any of a class of carbides in which the carbon is present as a diatomic divalent ion (C22–). They are formally derivatives of acetylene
- actuality — Actuality is the state of really existing rather than being imagined.
- acylation — the introduction into a chemical compound of an acyl group
- adipocyte — a fat cell that accumulates and stores fats
10 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- acausality — having no cause.
- accidently — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- acidimetry — the determination of the amount of acid present in a solution, measured by an acidimeter or by volumetric analysis
- actability — capable of being acted or suitable for acting: He has written a very actable, well-structured play.
- actinology — the science of light rays and their chemical effects
11 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- acceptingly — in an accepting manner
- acetylation — to introduce one or more acetyl groups into (a compound).
- acquisitory — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- actinomyces — a genus of bacteria that causes disease in humans and improves soil ecology
12 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- accidentally — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- acoustically — with reference to acoustics; from the standpoint of acoustics
- actinomycete — any bacterium of the group Actinomycetes, usually filamentous in form
- adjectivally — as an adjective
13 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- acetylaniline — acetanilide.
- acetylcholine — a chemical substance secreted at the ends of many nerve fibres, esp in the autonomic nervous system, and responsible for the transmission of nervous impulses. Formula: CH3CO2(CH2)2N(CH3)3+
14 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- acanthocytosis — a condition characterized by large numbers of acanthocytes in the blood.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- acetylcysteine — a substance, C 5 H 9 NO 3 S, used in solution as an inhalant to dissolve mucus in the treatment of chronic bronchitis, asthma, and emphysema and also used as an antidote in acetaminophen poisoning.
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
15 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- ancylostomiasis — infestation of the human intestine with blood-sucking hookworms, causing progressive anaemia
16 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acetylsalicylate — a salt or ester of acetylsalicylic acid.
- antagonistically — acting in opposition; opposing, especially mutually.
- anticyclogenesis — the intensification or development of an anticyclone.
- antirecessionary — used to counteract or offest the economic effects of a recession: the president's antirecessionary program.
17 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-anaphylactic — exaggerated allergic reaction to a foreign protein resulting from previous exposure to it.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- anticlimactically — of, like, pertaining to, or expressing anticlimax.
- archconfraternity — a confraternity having the right to associate itself with confraternities that are similar to it, and to impart to them its privileges and indulgences.
18 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- characteristically — Also, characteristical. pertaining to, constituting, or indicating the character or peculiar quality of a person or thing; typical; distinctive: Red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn.
- counter-hypothesis — a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.
19 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- cholecystolithiasis — The presence of a gallstone specifically in the gall bladder.
20 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- counterrevolutionary — Counterrevolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
21 letter words containing i, c, t, y
22 letter words containing i, c, t, y
23 letter words containing i, c, t, y
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
29 letter words containing i, c, t, y
31 letter words containing i, c, t, y
On this page, we collect all words with I, C, T, Y. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 8552 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, C, T, Y that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.