Words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
6 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- crista — a structure resembling a ridge or crest, such as that formed by folding of the inner membrane of a mitochondrion
7 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
8 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- abstrict — to make (a spore) undergo abstriction
- acrostic — a number of lines of writing, such as a poem, certain letters of which form a word, proverb, etc. A single acrostic is formed by the initial letters of the lines, a double acrostic by the initial and final letters, and a triple acrostic by the initial, middle, and final letters
- acrotism — an absence of pulse
- actorish — of, relating to, or characteristic of an actor
- adscript — a serf bound to the land which they work or occupy, and who can be bought or sold along with it
9 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- ahistoric — not related to or concerned with documented history
- ameristic — not divided into parts; having no meristem.
- anarchist — An anarchist is a person who believes in anarchism.
- archivist — An archivist is a person whose job is to collect, sort, and care for historical documents and records.
- aristarch — a severe critic.
10 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- acquisitor — a person who has a tendency to acquire (information or ideas), or a desire to possess
- acrobatics — Acrobatics are acrobatic movements.
- acrostical — relating to an acrostic
- aerobatics — Aerobatics are skilful displays of flying, usually to entertain people watching from the ground.
- aerostatic — of or relating to aerostatics.
11 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- abstracting — thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
- abstraction — An abstraction is a general idea rather than one relating to a particular object, person, or situation.
- abstractive — that abstracts or can abstract
- abstriction — the separation and release of a mature spore from a sporophore by the formation of a septum. This process occurs in some fungi
- achromatism — the condition or quality of being achromatic; lack of color
12 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
- accusatorial — containing or implying blame or strong criticism
- acetostearin — a waxlike, nongreasy solid, C 23 H 44 O 5 : used chiefly as a food preservative and as a plasticizer.
- acoustimeter — a portable electronic device for measuring noise levels, especially those of traffic.
- aerodonetics — the study of soaring or gliding flight, esp the study of gliders
13 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- acupuncturist — An acupuncturist is a person who performs acupuncture.
- adventuristic — relating to adventurism
- aeroacoustics — the study of the generation and transmittance of sound by fluid flow
- aeromagnetics — the science of measuring magnetic characteristics associated with atmospheric conditions of the earth.
14 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
15 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
16 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
17 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-conservative — disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
18 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
19 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
20 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
21 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- isopropylideneacetone — mesityl oxide.
22 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
23 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
24 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- ichthyophthirius-disease — ich.
25 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
26 letter words containing i, a, t, r, c, s
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
On this page, we collect all words with I, A, T, R, C, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9329 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains I, A, T, R, C, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.