Words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
6 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
7 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
8 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
- choregus — the producer or financier of a dramatist's works in Ancient Greece
- coughers — Plural form of cougher.
- courages — the quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc., without fear; bravery.
- ferguson — a city in E Missouri, near St. Louis.
- foreguts — Plural form of foregut.
9 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
- androgeus — a son of Minos and Pasiphaë who fell victim to Athenian King Aegeus: in revenge, Minos waged war on the Athenians and forced them to send a tribute of seven maidens and seven youths to the Minotaur every nine years.
- areopagus — the hill to the northwest of the Acropolis in Athens
- argentous — of or containing silver in the monovalent state
- bourgeois — If you describe people, their way of life, or their attitudes as bourgeois, you disapprove of them because you consider them typical of conventional middle-class people.
- brighouse — a town in N England, in Calderdale unitary authority, West Yorkshire: machine tools, textiles, engineering. Pop: 32 360 (2001)
10 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
11 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
- androgenous — producing only male offspring
- bourgeoisie — In Marxist theory, the bourgeoisie are the middle-class people who own most of the wealth in a capitalist system.
- burgomaster — the chief magistrate of a town in Austria, Belgium, Germany, or the Netherlands; mayor
- calcigerous — containing lime or other salts
- cataloguers — Plural form of cataloguer.
12 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
- agaricaceous — belonging to the Agaricaceae, a family of fungi including mushrooms having blade-shaped gills on the underside of the cap.
- agrobusiness — the businesses collectively associated with the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products.
- anotherguess — of a different type or kind; different
- argillaceous — (of sedimentary rocks and deposits) composed of very fine-grained material, such as clay, shale, etc
- autochangers — Plural form of autochanger.
13 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
14 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- anti-bourgeois — opposed to anyone or anything considered bourgeois
- argumentations — Plural form of argumentation.
- autoregression — (mathematics) An autoregressive process that is used to model many types of natural behaviour.
- autoregressive — (statistics) Employing autoregression, using a weighted sample of past data to predict future results.
15 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
- angustirostrate — having a narrow, beak-like part
- autobiographers — Plural form of autobiographer.
- autobiographies — Plural form of autobiography.
- bacteriophagous — Pertaining to the predation and consumption of bacterium.
- borough-english — (until 1925) a custom in certain English boroughs whereby the youngest son inherited land to the exclusion of his older brothers
16 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
- autoregressively — In an autoregressive manner.
- boulogne-sur-mer — a port in N France, on the English Channel. Pop: 44 859 (1999)
- counter-strategy — Also, strategics. the science or art of combining and employing the means of war in planning and directing large military movements and operations.
- counterarguments — Plural form of counterargument.
- counterespionage — Counterespionage is the same as counterintelligence.
17 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
- counter-espionage — Counter-espionage is the same as counter-intelligence.
- counter-signature — a signature added by way of countersigning.
- counterchallenges — Plural form of counterchallenge.
- counterinsurgency — action taken by a government to counter the activities of rebels, guerrillas, etc
18 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- boulogne-sur-seine — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- counter-aggression — the action of a state in violating by force the rights of another state, particularly its territorial rights; an unprovoked offensive, attack, invasion, or the like: The army is prepared to stop any foreign aggression.
- fluorodeoxyglucose — (carbohydrate) A fluorine analog of glucose that is used in positron emission tomography.
19 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
- contradistinguished — Simple past tense and past participle of contradistinguish.
- contradistinguishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of contradistinguish.
- convergent-sequence — an infinite sequence, x 1 , x 2 , …, whose terms are points in Ek, in which there exists a point y such that the limit as n goes to infinity of xn = y if and only if for every ε>0, there exists a number N such that i > N and j > N implies | xi − xj |< ε. Also called Cauchy sequence, convergent sequence. Compare complete (def 10b).
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- counterinsurgencies — Plural form of counterinsurgency.
20 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
- gastroduodenostomies — Plural form of gastroduodenostomy.
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- neurophysiologically — In terms of, or with regard to, neurophysiology.
- neuropsychologically — In terms of or by means of neuropsychology.
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
21 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
- consciousness-raising — Psychology. a group-therapy technique in which the aim is to enhance the participants' awareness of their particular needs and goals as individuals or as a group.
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
- ring-around-the-rosey — a children's game in which the players sing while going around in a circle and squat when the lyrics “all fall down” are sung.
- roodepoort-maraisburg — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa.
23 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
- stimulus-generalization — the act or process of generalizing.
26 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
34 letter words containing g, e, r, o, u, s
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
On this page, we collect all words with G, E, R, O, U, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2661 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, E, R, O, U, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.