Words containing g, a, b, o
4 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- gabo — Naum [noum] /naʊm/ (Show IPA), (Naum Pevsner) 1890–1977, U.S. sculptor, born in Russia (brother of Antoine Pevsner).
5 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- bogan — (esp in the Maritime Provinces) a sluggish side stream
- broga — an exercise regime for men that combines fitness exercises with traditional yoga postures
- gabon — Official name Gabonese Republic. a republic in W equatorial Africa: formerly a part of French Equatorial Africa; member of the French Community. 102,290 sq. mi. (264,931 sq. km). Capital: Libreville.
- gabor — Dennis, 1900–79, British physicist, born in Hungary: inventor of holography; Nobel Prize 1971.
- garbo — Greta (Greta Lovisa Gustaffson) 1905–90, U.S. film actress, born in Sweden.
6 letter words containing g, a, b, o
7 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- aalborg — a city and port in Denmark, in N Jutland. Pop: 121 549 (2004 est)
- aboding — (obsolete) A foreboding. (Attested from the late 16th century to the early 18th century.).
- abogado — Counsel; advisor; councilor; barrister.
- abought — simple past tense and past participle of aby.
- albergo — (in Italy) a corporation of noble families typically formed to enable the success of business ventures
8 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- abingdon — a market town in S England, in Oxfordshire. Pop: 36 010 (2001)
- abington — urban township in SE Pa., near Philadelphia: pop. 56,000
- abiogeny — (biology) abiogenesis.
- abiology — The sciences, such as geology and astronomy, that collectively deal with inorganic or lifeless bodies.
9 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- abnegator — (rare) One who abnegates, denies, or rejects. (From Mid 17th century.).
- aboardage — collision between two vessels meeting side-on or at a slight angle.
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
10 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- abandoning — to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.
- abiogenist — a person who believes in abiogenesis
- abnegation — a giving up of rights, etc.; self-denial; renunciation
- abolishing — Present participle of abolish.
- aboriginal — An Aboriginal is an Australian Aborigine.
11 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- abiogenesis — the hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
- abiogenetic — (biology) Of or pertaining to abiogenesis, originated by abiogenesis.
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- abominating — Present participle of abominate.
- aboriginals — Plural form of aboriginal.
12 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- abdominalgia — (medical) Abdominal pain.
- abligurition — Prodigal expense for food.
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- agrobusiness — the businesses collectively associated with the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products.
13 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- abiogenically — in a way that does not involve living organisms
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- actinobiology — the branch of biology concerned with the effects of radiation on living organisms
- agrobacterium — A soil bacterium, of the genus Agrobacterium, which can fix nitrogen, and causes the formation of crown galls in plants.
14 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- aerobiological — Pertaining to aerobiology.
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
- amphibological — (rare) of doubtful meaning, ambiguous, quibbling.
- astrobiologist — a person who studies astrobiology
- autobiographer — a person who writes the story of his or her own life
15 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- astrobiologists — Plural form of astrobiologist.
- autobiographers — Plural form of autobiographer.
- autobiographies — Plural form of autobiography.
16 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- bathythermograph — a device for measuring the temperature of the ocean at any specific depth down to c. 1,800 m (c. 5,900 ft)
- bethmann-hollweg — Theobald von [tey-oh-bahlt fuh n] /ˈteɪ oʊˌbɑlt fən/ (Show IPA), 1856–1921, German statesman: chancellor 1909–17.
- biodegradability — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
- biomagnification — biological magnification.
17 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- antiglobalization — Opposition to the increase in the global power and influence of businesses, especially multinational corporations.
- bacteriologically — In a bacteriological manner; with respect to bacteriology.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
18 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
19 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
20 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
21 letter words containing g, a, b, o
24 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
27 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
32 letter words containing g, a, b, o
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with G, A, B, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3455 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains G, A, B, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.