Words containing f, i, x
3 letter words containing f, i, x
4 letter words containing f, i, x
5 letter words containing f, i, x
- affix — If you affix one thing to another, you stick it or attach it to the other thing.
- felix — (Paul) Felix (Edler von Münzberg) [poul fey-liks eyd-luh r fuh n mynts-berk] /paʊl ˈfeɪ lɪks ˈeɪd lər fən ˈmüntsˌbɛrk/ (Show IPA), 1863–1942, Austrian composer, conductor, and writer.
- fixed — fastened, attached, or placed so as to be firm and not readily movable; firmly implanted; stationary; rigid.
- fixer — a person or thing that fixes.
- fixes — Plural form of fix.
6 letter words containing f, i, x
- biffex — Baltic International Freight Futures Exchange, inaugurated in London in 1985
- biflex — bent or flexed in two places
- confix — to fasten
- faxing — Present participle of fax.
- fix-it — of, pertaining to, doing, or involving repairs, adjustments, or improvements: a fix-it shop; a political fix-it man.
7 letter words containing f, i, x
- affixal — relating to an affix
- affixed — to fasten, join, or attach (usually followed by to): to affix stamps to a letter.
- affixer — a person or a thing that attaches or affixes something
- affixes — to fasten, join, or attach (usually followed by to): to affix stamps to a letter.
- antefix — a carved ornament at the eaves of a roof to hide the joint between the tiles
8 letter words containing f, i, x
9 letter words containing f, i, x
- affixable — Capable of being affixed.
- affixment — the act of attaching or affixing
- affixture — an affixing or being affixed
- affluxion — a streaming or flowing towards something
- aflatoxin — a toxin produced by the fungus Aspergillus flavus growing on peanuts, maize, etc, causing liver disease (esp cancer) in man
10 letter words containing f, i, x
- affixation — affixture
- aflatoxins — Plural form of aflatoxin.
- axial-flow — having a fluid flow parallel to an axis of rotation, as in a turbine.
- box-office — of or relating to the box office or to the business and commercial aspects of the theater: a box-office window; box-office receipts; a box-office attraction.
- cefadroxil — A broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotic.
11 letter words containing f, i, x
- anteflexion — a bending forward of an organ, especially of the body of the uterus.
- benefactrix — benefactress.
- cefmenoxime — A particular third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic.
- ceftriaxone — (pharmaceutical drug) A synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic.
- crucifixion — Crucifixion is a way of killing people which was common in the Roman Empire, in which they were tied or nailed to a cross and left to die.
12 letter words containing f, i, x
- circumflexed — (linguistics, of a written word) exhibiting circumflex accent.
- circumflexes — Plural form of circumflex.
- complexified — Simple past tense and past participle of complexify.
- complexifies — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of complexify.
- crucifixions — Plural form of crucifixion.
13 letter words containing f, i, x
- antireflexive — noting a relation in which no element is in relation to itself, as “less than.”.
- ciprofloxacin — a broad-spectrum antibiotic used against Gram-negative bacteria. It is effective against anthrax
- circumflexing — Present participle of circumflex.
- circumflexion — The act of bending, or causing to assume a curved form.
- extrafamilial — Outside a family.
14 letter words containing f, i, x
- amplexifoliate — having amplexicaul leaves.
- circumfixation — a prefix and a suffix attached to a root or stem, as the a and -ing in a-going.
- detoxification — Detoxification is treatment given to people who are addicted to drugs or alcohol in order to stop them from being addicted.
- heteroflexible — (of a person) predominantly heterosexual but not exclusively so
- inflexibleness — The quality or state of being inflexible; inflexibility; rigidity; firmness.
15 letter words containing f, i, x
- dexfenfluramine — an adrenergic drug, a form of fenfluramine, formerly used in treating obesity but withdrawn from the market in 1997 because of its potential to cause valvular heart disease.
- exemplification — The act of exemplifying; a showing or illustrating by example.
- extensification — The process of making something (more) extensive.
- nitrogen-fixing — involved in or aiding the process of nitrogen fixation.
- non-flexibility — capable of being bent, usually without breaking; easily bent: a flexible ruler.
16 letter words containing f, i, x
- chevaux-de-frise — plural of cheval-de-frise.
- examine-in-chief — to examine (one's own witness) in attempting to adduce a case
- exemplifications — Plural form of exemplification.
- hyperflexibility — capable of being bent, usually without breaking; easily bent: a flexible ruler.
- self-examination — examination into one's own state, conduct, motives, etc.
17 letter words containing f, i, x
- axis-of-abscissas — x-axis (def 1).
- axis-of-ordinates — y-axis (def 1).
- browserconfig.xml — (web) A Microsoft configuration file used to customise the appearance and behaviour of website links pinned to the Windows start screen or desktop taskbar. browserconfig.xml allows the site owner to specify things like badges and tile images.
- dimethylsulfoxide — DMSO.
- fire-extinguisher — a portable container, usually filled with special chemicals for putting out a fire.
18 letter words containing f, i, x
- self-extinguishing — to put out (a fire, light, etc.); put out the flame of (something burning or lighted): to extinguish a candle.
19 letter words containing f, i, x
- hexafluoroplatinate — (chemistry) The univalent anion PtF6- prepared by reacting platinum hexafluoride with certain metals or other elements.
20 letter words containing f, i, x
- hexafluoroantimonate — (inorganic chemistry) The anion SbF6- or any salt containing this anion; it is used as an acidic catalyst in epoxide opening reactions.
34 letter words containing f, i, x
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
On this page, we collect all words with F, I, X. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 830 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, I, X that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.