Words containing f, i, l, m
4 letter words containing f, i, l, m
5 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- famil — (travel) A free or low cost trip for travel agents or consultants, provided by a travel wholesaler or airline as a means of promoting their service.
- filmi — a style of Indian popular vocal music accompanied by sitar and tabla and used in Indian films.
- films — Plural form of film.
- filmy — thin and light; fine and gauzy: a gown of a filmy material.
- filum — a threadlike structure; filament.
6 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- aimful — possessing purpose or aim
- amalfi — a town in Italy: a major Mediterranean port from the 10th to the 18th century, now a resort
- family — the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- filmed — Simple past tense and past participle of film.
- filmer — One who films; that is, one who copies media to microfilm.
7 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- alfheim — the domain of elves.
- aliform — wing-shaped; alar
- amplify — If you amplify a sound, you make it louder, usually by using electronic equipment.
- biofilm — a thin layer of living organisms
- brimful — Someone who is brimful of an emotion or quality feels or seems full of it. An object or place that is brimful of something is full of it.
8 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- aimfully — in an aimful manner
- coliform — relating to the bacilli that are present in the intestines of humans and invertebrate animals
- emulsify — Make into or become an emulsion.
- fabulism — (literature) A form of magic realism in which fantastical elements are placed into an everyday setting.
- facemail — a computer program which uses an electronically generated face to deliver messages on screen
9 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- amplified — Simple past tense and past participle of amplify.
- amplifier — An amplifier is an electronic device in a radio or stereo system which causes sounds or signals to get louder.
- amplifies — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of amplify.
- bromfield — Louis, 1896–1956, U.S. novelist.
- calciform — Having the form of calx, chalk or lime.
10 letter words containing f, i, l, m
11 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- affirmingly — in an affirming or asserting manner
- amplifiable — Capable of being amplified.
- anti-family — a basic social unit consisting of parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not: the traditional family. a social unit consisting of one or more adults together with the children they care for: a single-parent family.
- bacilliform — shaped like a rod
- bullmastiff — a breed of dog
12 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- amygdaliform — almond-shaped.
- anguilliform — having the shape or form of an eel
- bloemfontein — a city in central South Africa: capital of Free State province and judicial capital of the country. Pop: 111 698 (2001)
- camouflaging — Present participle of camouflage.
- circumflexed — (linguistics, of a written word) exhibiting circumflex accent.
13 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- affirmatively — affirming or assenting; asserting the truth, validity, or fact of something.
- aluminiferous — containing or yielding aluminium or alumina
- amplification — the act or result of amplifying
- amplificative — Amplificatory.
14 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- amplexifoliate — having amplexicaul leaves.
- amplifications — Plural form of amplification.
- anti-formalist — strict adherence to, or observance of, prescribed or traditional forms, as in music, poetry, and art.
- antifederalism — Alternative form of anti-federalism.
- balm-of-gilead — any of several plants of the genus Commiphora, especially C. opobalsamum and C. meccanensis, which yield a fragrant oleoresin.
15 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- circumferential — of, at, or near the circumference; surrounding; lying along the outskirts.
- confessionalism — the belief that a religion, esp Christianity, should have a set of essential doctrines to which members of that religion must adhere
- deformalization — to make less formal; reduce the strictness, preciseness, etc., of.
- demulsification — to break down (an emulsion) into separate substances incapable of re-forming the emulsion that was broken down.
16 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- antiinflammatory — Alternative spelling of anti-inflammatory.
- exemplifications — Plural form of exemplification.
- falsificationism — (epistemology) A scientific philosophy based on the requirement that hypotheses must be falsifiable in order to be scientific; if a claim is not able to be refuted it is not a scientific claim.
- feeblemindedness — Quality of being feeble-minded; weak intellect.
- formylmethionine — Alternative spelling of formyl methionine.
17 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-inflammatory — reducing inflammation
- defamiliarisation — (arts) The representation of objects anew, in a way that we do not recognize, or that changes our reading of them.
- defamiliarization — Art, Literature. a theory and technique, originating in the early 20th century, in which an artistic or literary work presents familiar objects or situations in an unfamiliar way, prolonging the perceptive process and allowing for a fresh perspective.
- dimethylformamide — a colourless liquid widely used as a solvent and sometimes as a catalyst. Formula: (CH3)2NCHO
18 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- bottom-of-the-line — being the cheapest item of its kind made by a manufacturer; produced as inexpensively as possible (opposed to top-of-the-line): bottom-of-the-line merchandise that has no warranty.
- diaminofluorescein — (organic compound) A fluorescein into which two amino groups have been substituted.
- finite-dimensional — (of a vector space) having a basis consisting of a finite number of elements.
- hydroflumethiazide — A diuretic drug.
- immunofluorescence — any of various techniques for detecting an antigen or antibody in a sample by coupling its specifically interactive antibody or antigen to a fluorescent compound, mixing with the sample, and observing the reaction under an ultraviolet-light microscope.
19 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- interferometrically — By means of interferometry.
- lymphoproliferation — (medicine) the excessive production of lymphocytes.
- lymphoproliferative — Characterized by lymphoproliferation.
20 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
- hail-fellow-well-met — friendly but insincere
- hexafluoroantimonate — (inorganic chemistry) The anion SbF6- or any salt containing this anion; it is used as an acidic catalyst in epoxide opening reactions.
21 letter words containing f, i, l, m
22 letter words containing f, i, l, m
23 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
26 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
32 letter words containing f, i, l, m
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with F, I, L, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3177 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, I, L, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.