Words containing f, i, g, u, r
6 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
7 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
- -figure — -figure combines with a number, usually 'five', 'six', or 'seven', to form adjectives which say how many figures are in a number. These adjectives usually describe a large amount of money. For example, a six-figure sum is between 100,000 and 999,999.
- figural — consisting of figures, especially human or animal figures: the figural representations contained in ancient wall paintings.
- figured — ornamented with a device or pattern: figured silk; figured wallpaper.
- figures — Plural form of figure.
- firebug — arsonist; incendiary; pyromaniac.
8 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
9 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
- anguiform — shaped like a snake
- buffering — temporary storage of data
- configure — If you configure a piece of computer equipment, you set it up so that it is ready for use.
- disfigure — to mar the appearance or beauty of; deform; deface: Our old towns are increasingly disfigured by tasteless new buildings.
- favouring — Present participle of favour.
10 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
- ausforming — a treatment to strengthen hard steels, prior to quenching, in which the specimen is plastically deformed while it is in the austenite temperature range
- centrifuge — A centrifuge is a machine that spins mixtures of different substances around very quickly so that they separate by centrifugal force.
- configured — Simple past tense and past participle of configure.
- configures — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of configure.
- craigfluke — a common name for the grey sole fish Glyptocephalus cynoglossus
11 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
- affrightful — causing fright or alarm
- bullfighter — A bullfighter is the person who tries to injure or kill the bull in a bullfight.
- centrifugal — acting, moving, or tending to move away from a centre
- centrifuged — an apparatus that rotates at high speed and by centrifugal force separates substances of different densities, as milk and cream.
- centrifuges — Plural form of centrifuge.
12 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
- afterburning — a process in which additional fuel is ignited in the exhaust gases of a jet engine to produce additional thrust
- anguilliform — having the shape or form of an eel
- astroturfing — a PR tactic used in politics and advertising in which actors are paid to display overt and apparently spontaneous grassroots support for a particular product, policy, or event
- black-figure — pertaining to or designating a style of vase painting developed in Greece in the 7th and 6th centuries b.c., chiefly characterized by silhouetted figures painted in black slip on a red clay body, details incised into the design, and a two-dimensional structure of form and space.
- bluesnarfing — the practice of using one Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to steal contact details, ring tones, images, etc from another
13 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
- argentiferous — containing or bearing silver
- argilliferous — containing or yielding clay
- brassfounding — the practice of making things from brass
- butterfingers — a person who drops things inadvertently or fails to catch things
- carrickfergus — a town in E Northern Ireland, in Carrickfergus district, Co Antrim; historic settlement of Scottish Protestants on Belfast Lough; Norman castle. Pop: 27 201 (2001)
14 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
- agrifoodstuffs — the foods produced by agriculture
- biscuit-firing — the first firing given to pottery, before it is glazed
- butterfingered — a person who frequently drops things; clumsy person.
- caprimulgiform — Of or pertaining to the taxonomic order Caprimulgiformes.
- centrifugalize — to subject (something) to centrifugal motion
15 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
- butter-fingered — a person who frequently drops things; clumsy person.
- channel-surfing — Channel-surfing is the same as channel-hopping.
- configurability — The property of being configurable.
- configurational — the relative disposition or arrangement of the parts or elements of a thing.
- counterflashing — (construction) Formed metal or elastomeric sheeting secured on or into a wall, curb, pipe or other surface, to cover and protect the upper edge of a base flashing and its associated fasteners.
16 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
17 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
- configurationally — With regard to a configuration.
- fire-extinguisher — a portable container, usually filled with special chemicals for putting out a fire.
- pre-configuration — the relative disposition or arrangement of the parts or elements of a thing.
- self-perpetuating — continuing oneself in office, rank, etc., beyond the normal limit.
18 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
19 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
26 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
32 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing f, i, g, u, r
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
On this page, we collect all words with F, I, G, U, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1416 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, I, G, U, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.