Words containing f, i, g
3 letter words containing f, i, g
4 letter words containing f, i, g
5 letter words containing f, i, g
- cigfa — wife of Pryderi.
- faggi — Alfeo [al-fey-oh;; Italian ahl-fe-aw] /ælˈfeɪ oʊ;; Italian ɑlˈfɛ ɔ/ (Show IPA), 1885–1966, U.S. sculptor, born in Italy.
- fagin — (in Dickens' Oliver Twist) a villainous old man who trains and uses young boys as thieves.
- feign — to represent fictitiously; put on an appearance of: to feign sickness.
- fidge — (obsolete, dialectal, Scotland) To fidget; jostle or shake.
6 letter words containing f, i, g
- biofog — a fog, resembling steam fog, produced by the contact of very cold air with the warmth and moisture issuing from animal or human bodies.
- effigy — a representation or image, especially sculptured, as on a monument.
- effing — the word “fuck”; the f-word: peppering his speech with superfluous and highly offensive effs.
- facing — the front part of the head, from the forehead to the chin.
- fading — to lose brightness or vividness of color.
7 letter words containing f, i, g
- afghani — the standard monetary unit of Afghanistan, divided into 100 puli
- anglify — to Anglicize
- antifog — acting to prevent the condensation of moisture, esp on transparent surfaces
- baffing — to strike the ground with a club in making a stroke.
- beefing — the flesh of a cow, steer, or bull raised and killed for its meat.
8 letter words containing f, i, g
- affixing — to fasten, join, or attach (usually followed by to): to affix stamps to a letter.
- affright — to frighten
- baffling — impossible to understand; perplexing; bewildering; puzzling
- bluffing — to mislead by a display of strength, self-confidence, or the like: He bluffed me into believing that he was a doctor.
- brainfag — prolonged mental fatigue.
9 letter words containing f, i, g
- affecting — If you describe something such as a story or a piece of music as affecting, you think it is good because it makes you feel a strong emotion, especially sadness or pity.
- affirming — to state or assert positively; maintain as true: to affirm one's loyalty to one's country; He affirmed that all was well.
- affording — to be able to do, manage, or bear without serious consequence or adverse effect: The country can't afford another drought.
- affreight — to charter (a ship) as a freight carrier.
- angelfish — any of various small tropical marine percoid fishes of the genus Pomacanthus and related genera, which have a deep flattened brightly coloured body and brushlike teeth: family Chaetodontidae
10 letter words containing f, i, g
- afflicting — deeply distressing; painful
- affrighted — to frighten.
- affronting — a personally offensive act or word; deliberate act or display of disrespect; intentional slight; insult: an affront to the king.
- afterimage — a sustained or renewed sensation, esp visual, after the original stimulus has ceased
- afterlight — the light visible in the sky after sunset; afterglow.
11 letter words containing f, i, g
- affirmingly — in an affirming or asserting manner
- afghanistan — a republic in central Asia: became independent in 1919; occupied by Soviet troops, 1979–89; controlled by mujaheddin forces from 1992 until 1996 when Taliban forces seized power; in the US-led 'war on terror' (2001) the Taliban were overthrown although their insurgency continues; generally arid and mountainous, with the Hindu Kush range rising over 7500 m (25 000 ft) and fertile valleys of the Amu Darya, Helmand, and Kabul Rivers. Official languages: Pashto and Dari (Persian), Tajik also widely spoken. Religion: Muslim. Currency: afghani. Capital: Kabul. Pop: 31 108 077 (2013 est). Area: 657 500 sq km (250 000 sq miles)
- antifoaming — acting to prevent the formation of foam
- antifoggant — a chemical that prevents or minimizes fogging.
- antiforeign — opposed to or discriminating against foreigners or foreign countries
12 letter words containing f, i, g
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- afterburning — a process in which additional fuel is ignited in the exhaust gases of a jet engine to produce additional thrust
- amygdaliform — almond-shaped.
- anguilliform — having the shape or form of an eel
- anti-foreign — the policy or practice of showing hostility toward foreigners, foreign customs, etc.
13 letter words containing f, i, g
- affreightment — a contract hiring a ship to carry goods
- alligatorfish — a slender marine fish, Aspidophoroides monopterygius, of Atlantic seas, having overlapping plates covering the body.
- argentiferous — containing or bearing silver
- argilliferous — containing or yielding clay
- birefringence — the splitting of a light ray, generally by a crystal, into two components that travel at different velocities and are polarized at right angles to each other
14 letter words containing f, i, g
- after-ripening — the period of internal change that is necessary in some apparently mature seeds before germination can occur
- antiforeignism — the policy or practice of showing hostility toward foreigners, foreign customs, etc.
- balm-of-gilead — any of several plants of the genus Commiphora, especially C. opobalsamum and C. meccanensis, which yield a fragrant oleoresin.
- bottom-feeding — the activities of a bottom feeder.
- breast-feeding — to nurse (a baby) at the breast; suckle.
15 letter words containing f, i, g
- antiferromagnet — a material which exhibits antiferromagnetism
- biogasification — the conversion of organic matter into biogas.
- butter-fingered — a person who frequently drops things; clumsy person.
- configurational — the relative disposition or arrangement of the parts or elements of a thing.
- congelifraction — the shattering or splitting of rock or frozen soil due to the action of frost.
16 letter words containing f, i, g
- biomagnification — biological magnification.
- configurationism — Gestalt psychology
- fifth-generation — denoting developments in computer design to produce machines with artificial intelligence
- first-generation — being the first generation of a family to be born in a particular country.
- forward-thinking — planning or tending to plan for the future; forward-looking.
17 letter words containing f, i, g
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- fire-extinguisher — a portable container, usually filled with special chemicals for putting out a fire.
18 letter words containing f, i, g
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
- farewell-to-spring — a slender, showy plant, Clarkia amoena, of the evening primrose family, native to western North America, having satiny, cup-shaped, lilac-crimson or reddish-pink flowers and roundish fruit.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
19 letter words containing f, i, g
- fighter-interceptor — a fighter plane used for the defense of a region against air attack, especially by attacking bombers.
23 letter words containing f, i, g
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
32 letter words containing f, i, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with F, I, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6756 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, I, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.