Words containing f, i, e
4 letter words containing f, i, e
5 letter words containing f, i, e
- afire — If something is afire or is set afire, it is on fire or looks as if it is on fire.
- alfie — a male given name, form of Alfred.
- befit — If something befits a person or thing, it is suitable or appropriate for them.
- brief — Something that is brief lasts for only a short time.
- chief — The chief of an organization is the person who is in charge of it.
6 letter words containing f, i, e
- a-life — Artificial Life
- aerify — to change or cause to change into a gas
- affine — of, characterizing, or involving transformations which preserve collinearity, esp in classical geometry, those of translation, rotation and reflection in an axis
- afield — away from one's usual surroundings or home (esp in the phrase far afield)
- belief — Belief is a feeling of certainty that something exists, is true, or is good.
7 letter words containing f, i, e
- acetify — to become or cause to become acetic acid or vinegar
- aelfric — ("Ælfric Grammaticus"; "Ælfric the Grammarian") a.d. c955–c1020, English abbot and writer.
- affaire — a love affair
- affiche — a poster or advertisement, esp one drawn by an artist, as for the opening of an exhibition
- affined — closely related; connected
8 letter words containing f, i, e
9 letter words containing f, i, e
- affecting — If you describe something such as a story or a piece of music as affecting, you think it is good because it makes you feel a strong emotion, especially sadness or pity.
- affection — If you regard someone or something with affection, you like them and are fond of them.
- affective — relating to affects
- affianced — betrothed; engaged.
- affiliate — An affiliate is an organization which is officially connected with another, larger organization or is a member of it.
10 letter words containing f, i, e
- aeriferous — conveying air, as the bronchial tubes.
- affiliated — If an organization is affiliated with another larger organization, it is officially connected with the larger organization or is a member of it.
- affinities — a natural liking for or attraction to a person, thing, idea, etc.
- affinitive — characterized by affinity; closely related or associated.
- affirmance — a verification, confirmation, or affirmation
11 letter words containing f, i, e
- acriflavine — a brownish or orange-red powder used in medicine as an antiseptic and disinfectant. Formula: C14H14N3Cl
- affectation — If you say that someone's attitude or behaviour is an affectation, you disapprove of the fact that it is not genuine or natural, but is intended to impress other people.
- affectional — relating to or implying affection.
- affectively — in an emotional manner
- affectivity — of, caused by, or expressing emotion or feeling; emotional.
12 letter words containing f, i, e
- aerification — an act of combining with air.
- affectionate — If you are affectionate, you show your love or fondness for another person in the way that you behave towards them.
- africanness' — Also, Africa. of or from Africa; belonging to the black peoples of Africa.
- afrikanerdom — (in South Africa) Afrikaner nationalism based on pride in the Afrikaans language and culture, conservative Calvinism, and a sense of heritage as pioneers
- afrikanerism — a word, term, or usage peculiar to or originating among Afrikaners.
13 letter words containing f, i, e
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- affectability — the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectionless — showing no affection or kindly disposition towards
- affenpinscher — a small wire-haired breed of dog of European origin, having tufts of hair on the muzzle
14 letter words containing f, i, e
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- affectionately — showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
- aforementioned — If you refer to the aforementioned person or subject, you mean the person or subject that has already been mentioned.
- afro-caribbean — Afro-Caribbean refers to people from the Caribbean whose ancestors came from Africa.
- afro-pessimism — the belief that the provision of aid to African countries is futile
15 letter words containing f, i, e
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- antiferromagnet — a material which exhibits antiferromagnetism
- artificialness' — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
- butter-fingered — a person who frequently drops things; clumsy person.
- cafeteria-style — set up to allow a variety of choices.
16 letter words containing f, i, e
- african-american — African-Americans are black people living in the United States who are descended from families that originally came from Africa.
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
- aminotransferase — transaminase.
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- attorney-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
17 letter words containing f, i, e
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
18 letter words containing f, i, e
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bottom-of-the-line — being the cheapest item of its kind made by a manufacturer; produced as inexpensively as possible (opposed to top-of-the-line): bottom-of-the-line merchandise that has no warranty.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
19 letter words containing f, i, e
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- counter-reformation — the reform movement of the Roman Catholic Church in the 16th and early 17th centuries considered as a reaction to the Protestant Reformation
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
20 letter words containing f, i, e
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
21 letter words containing f, i, e
- differential-quotient — something that has been derived.
22 letter words containing f, i, e
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing f, i, e
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
32 letter words containing f, i, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with F, I, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 18358 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, I, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.