Words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
7 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
8 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- cafestol — A diterpene molecule present in coffee.
- califate — the rank, jurisdiction, or government of a caliph.
- conflate — If you conflate two or more descriptions or ideas, or if they conflate, you combine them in order to produce a single one.
- crateful — (informal) As much as a crate would hold.
- facelift — Also, face lifting, facelifting. plastic surgery on the face for elevating sagging tissues and eliminating wrinkles and other signs of age; rhytidectomy.
9 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- afflicted — to distress with mental or bodily pain; trouble greatly or grievously: to be afflicted with arthritis.
- afflicter — a person who causes distress, torment, or affliction
- afterclap — an unexpected, usually unwanted, repercussion of or sequel to an affair which had been thought to be closed
- camouflet — a type of bomb that is used during a siege to collapse an enemy's tunnel
- conflated — Simple past tense and past participle of conflate.
10 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- affectable — having the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectedly — assumed artificially; unnatural; feigned: affected sophistication; an affected British accent.
- affectible — Alternative form of affectable.
- affectless — showing no emotion or concern for others
- afflictive — causing pain or misery
11 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
12 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- afflictively — in a distressing, troublesome, or afflictive manner
- after-school — After-school activities are those that are organized for children in the afternoon or evening after they have finished school.
- beatifically — bestowing bliss, blessings, happiness, or the like: beatific peace.
- cattleduffer — a cattle thief.
- central-fire — center-fire.
13 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- affectability — the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectibility — The quality or state of being affectible.
- affectionally — In an affectional manner.
- affectionless — showing no affection or kindly disposition towards
14 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- affectionately — showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love; fondly tender: an affectionate embrace.
- affectlessness — the inability to have or show emotion or feeling
- antireflective — treated in some way to prevent reflection
- artificialized — Simple past tense and past participle of artificialize.
- artificialness — the condition of being non-natural, unnatural or spurious
15 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- antiforeclosure — opposed to the process of foreclosure
- artificialness' — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
- autofluorescent — Of, pertaining to, or exhibiting autofluorescence.
- cafeteria-style — set up to allow a variety of choices.
- cauliflowerette — a single floret from the head of a cauliflower.
16 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- autofluorescence — (biology, microscopy) Self-induced fluorescence.
- choanoflagellate — any flagellate of the genera Monosiga and Proterospongia, having a protoplasmic collar encircling the base of the flagellum.
- clermont-ferrand — a city in S central France: capital of Puy-de-Dôme department; industrial centre. Pop: 140 957 (2011)
- confidentialness — The state or quality of being confidential.
- coreferentiality — (of two words or phrases) having reference to the same person or thing.
17 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- choanoflagellates — Plural form of choanoflagellate.
- electrofiltration — Electrofiltration is a separation process in which an electric field is applied across a filter to improve separation.
- female-chauvinist — a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory.
- ferrimagnetically — In a ferrimagnetic manner.
- interconfessional — common to or occurring between churches having different confessions.
18 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- dysfunctionalities — Plural form of dysfunctionality.
- jack-of-all-trades — a person who is adept at many different kinds of work.
- self-actualization — the achievement of one's full potential through creativity, independence, spontaneity, and a grasp of the real world.
- self-certification — statement of sick leave
- self-contemplation — the act or process of thinking about oneself or one's values, beliefs, behavior, etc.
19 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- deacetyltransferase — (enzyme) Any of a class of enzymes that remove acetyl groups, especially from a lysine residue of a histone.
- interferometrically — By means of interferometry.
- loss-of-containment — Loss-of-containment happens when a fluid which is usually contained somewhere escapes from that place.
20 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- back-of-the-envelope — (of a plan, calculation, etc) composed or performed quickly and without detailed analysis or research
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
- counter-inflationary — designed to reduce inflation
- counterproliferation — Action intended to prevent an increase or spread in the possession of nuclear weapons.
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
21 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
22 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
23 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
27 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- floccinaucinihilipilificate — (colloquial) To describe, estimate or regard something as worthless.
32 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
35 letter words containing f, e, t, a, l, c
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, E, T, A, L, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2444 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, E, T, A, L, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.