Words containing f, e, d
3 letter words containing f, e, d
4 letter words containing f, e, d
- deaf — Someone who is deaf is unable to hear anything or is unable to hear very well.
- defi — a defiant challenge
- defo — definitely: an expression of agreement or consent
- deft — A deft action is skilful and often quick.
- defy — If you defy someone or something that is trying to make you behave in a particular way, you refuse to obey them and behave in that way.
5 letter words containing f, e, d
- decaf — Decaf is decaffeinated coffee.
- defat — to remove the fat from (a substance)
- defer — If you defer an event or action, you arrange for it to happen at a later date, rather than immediately or at the previously planned time.
- defoe — Daniel. ?1660–1731, English novelist, journalist, spymaster, and pamphleteer, noted particularly for his novel Robinson Crusoe (1719). His other novels include Moll Flanders (1722) and A Journal of the Plague Year (1722)
- defog — to clear (something) of fog or vapour
6 letter words containing f, e, d
7 letter words containing f, e, d
8 letter words containing f, e, d
- adfreeze — to adhere through the binding power of ice.
- aerified — to aerate.
- affected — If you describe someone's behaviour as affected, you disapprove of the fact that they behave in an unnatural way that is intended to impress other people.
- affirmed — to state or assert positively; maintain as true: to affirm one's loyalty to one's country; He affirmed that all was well.
- afflated — resulting from influence of someone or something
9 letter words containing f, e, d
10 letter words containing f, e, d
- affectedly — assumed artificially; unnatural; feigned: affected sophistication; an affected British accent.
- affiliated — If an organization is affiliated with another larger organization, it is officially connected with the larger organization or is a member of it.
- affordable — If something is affordable, most people have enough money to buy it.
- affrighted — to frighten.
- africander — one of a breed of red beef cattle, raised originally in southern Africa, well adapted to high temperatures.
11 letter words containing f, e, d
- advance-fee — money paid in advance, as for goods or services, to a commission agent or the like.
- antifeedant — a chemical agent that causes a pest, as an insect, to stop eating.
- bakersfield — city in SC Calif.: pop. 247,000
- battlefield — A battlefield is a place where a battle is fought.
- bellfounder — a foundry worker who casts bells
12 letter words containing f, e, d
- adventureful — an exciting or very unusual experience.
- affectedness — assumed artificially; unnatural; feigned: affected sophistication; an affected British accent.
- afrikanerdom — (in South Africa) Afrikaner nationalism based on pride in the Afrikaans language and culture, conservative Calvinism, and a sense of heritage as pioneers
- after-dinner — immediately following dinner: an after-dinner speech.
- arfvedsonite — a type of hornblende with the composition Na3(Fe,Mg)4FeSi8O22(OH)2
13 letter words containing f, e, d
- anti-freudian — of or relating to Sigmund Freud or his doctrines, especially with respect to the causes and treatment of neurotic and psychopathic states, the interpretation of dreams, etc.
- biscuit-fired — (of a ceramic object) fired to harden the body.
- blood-profile — a diagnostic test that determines the exact numbers of each type of blood cell in a fixed quantity of blood. Abbreviation: CBC.
- bloomfieldian — Linguistics. influenced by, resembling, or deriving from the linguistic theory and the methods of linguistic analysis advocated by Leonard Bloomfield, characterized especially by emphasis on the classification of overt formal features.
- bufadienolide — any of a family of steroid lactones, occurring in toad venom and squill, that possess cardiac-stimulating and antitumor activity.
14 letter words containing f, e, d
- aforementioned — If you refer to the aforementioned person or subject, you mean the person or subject that has already been mentioned.
- antifederalist — a person who opposed the ratification of the Constitution in 1789 and thereafter allied with Thomas Jefferson's Antifederal Party, which opposed extension of the powers of the federal Government
- backside-front — backend-to.
- balm-of-gilead — any of several plants of the genus Commiphora, especially C. opobalsamum and C. meccanensis, which yield a fragrant oleoresin.
- basket-of-gold — a yellow-flowered perennial plant (Alyssum saxatile, now more properly Aurinia saxatilis) of the crucifer family, often used in rock gardens
15 letter words containing f, e, d
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- butter-fingered — a person who frequently drops things; clumsy person.
- chesterfieldian — of or like Lord Chesterfield; suave; elegant; polished
- cheval-de-frise — a portable barrier of spikes, sword blades, etc, used to obstruct the passage of cavalry
- confidentiality — spoken, written, acted on, etc., in strict privacy or secrecy; secret: a confidential remark.
16 letter words containing f, e, d
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- benzotrifluoride — a colorless, flammable liquid, C 7 H 5 F 3 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of dyes and pharmaceuticals, and as a solvent.
- bird-of-paradise — Also called bird-of-paradise flower. any of several plants of the genus Strelitzia, native to southern Africa, especially S. reginae, having a large, showy orange and blue inflorescence.
- cause-and-effect — noting a relationship between actions or events such that one or more are the result of the other or others.
- chevaux-de-frise — plural of cheval-de-frise.
17 letter words containing f, e, d
- axis-of-ordinates — y-axis (def 1).
- bed-and-breakfast — an accommodation offered by an inn, hotel, or especially a private home, consisting of a room for the night and breakfast the next morning for one inclusive price.
- darwinian-fitness — health.
- de-baathification — the process of removing the members and influence of the Ba'ath Party from public office in Iraq following the US-led invasion of 2003
- dedifferentiation — the reversion of the cells of differentiated tissue to a less specialized form
18 letter words containing f, e, d
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- cycle-of-indiction — a proclamation made every 15 years in the later Roman Empire, fixing the valuation of property to be used as a basis for taxation.
- de-differentiation — a process by which structures or behaviors that were specialized for a specific function lose their specialization and become simplified or generalized.
- de-objectification — to present as an object, especially of sight, touch, or other physical sense; make objective; externalize.
- disenfranchisement — to disfranchise.
19 letter words containing f, e, d
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- chateauneuf-du-pape — a dry red or white wine from the Rhone valley near Avignon.
21 letter words containing f, e, d
- differential-quotient — something that has been derived.
23 letter words containing f, e, d
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
32 letter words containing f, e, d
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with F, E, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 10068 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, E, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.