Words containing f, a, s, h
4 letter words containing f, a, s, h
5 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- flash — a precedence code for handling messages about initial enemy contact or operational combat messages of extreme urgency within the U.S. military.
- hafts — The handle of a knife, ax, or spear.
- halfs — (nonstandard) Plural form of half (Alternative form of halves).
- shaef — Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Forces
- shaft — a long pole forming the body of various weapons, as lances, halberds, or arrows.
6 letter words containing f, a, s, h
7 letter words containing f, a, s, h
8 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- afghanis — Plural form of afghani.
- airshaft — (architecture) A vertical opening running from a courtyard to the sky, thus allowing air to circulate to high-rise apartments or offices.
- ashcroft — Dame Peggy. 1907–91, English stage and film actress
- baitfish — any small fish used as bait for larger fish
- bandfish — a Mediterranean fish with an elongated body
9 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- aftershow — a party held after a public performance of a play or film
- amberfish — amberjack.
- angelfish — any of various small tropical marine percoid fishes of the genus Pomacanthus and related genera, which have a deep flattened brightly coloured body and brushlike teeth: family Chaetodontidae
- asdfghjkl — Common filler text.
- babashoff — Shirley, born 1957, U.S. swimmer.
10 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- afterhours — occurring, engaged in, or operating after the normal or legal closing time for business: an after-hours drinking club.
- aftermaths — Plural form of aftermath.
- aftershaft — a secondary feather arising near the base of a contour feather
- aftershave — Aftershave is a liquid with a pleasant smell that men sometimes put on their faces after shaving.
- aftershock — Aftershocks are smaller earthquakes which occur after a large earthquake.
11 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- affranchise — to release from servitude or an obligation
- afghanistan — a republic in central Asia: became independent in 1919; occupied by Soviet troops, 1979–89; controlled by mujaheddin forces from 1992 until 1996 when Taliban forces seized power; in the US-led 'war on terror' (2001) the Taliban were overthrown although their insurgency continues; generally arid and mountainous, with the Hindu Kush range rising over 7500 m (25 000 ft) and fertile valleys of the Amu Darya, Helmand, and Kabul Rivers. Official languages: Pashto and Dari (Persian), Tajik also widely spoken. Religion: Muslim. Currency: afghani. Capital: Kabul. Pop: 31 108 077 (2013 est). Area: 657 500 sq km (250 000 sq miles)
- after-hours — You use after-hours to describe activities which happen after the end of the usual time for them.
- after-shave — a lotion, usually astringent and perfumed, applied to the face after shaving
- afterschool — for students and taking place after they finish their day in school, usually in the late afternoon: He’s looking for an afterschool job. Is there afterschool tutoring in math?
12 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- affamishment — (obsolete) starvation.
- affranchised — Simple past tense and past participle of affranchise.
- afro-british — of or relating to British people of African descent
- after-school — After-school activities are those that are organized for children in the afternoon or evening after they have finished school.
- archerfishes — Plural form of archerfish.
13 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- affenpinscher — a small wire-haired breed of dog of European origin, having tufts of hair on the muzzle
- afterthoughts — Plural form of afterthought.
- alligatorfish — a slender marine fish, Aspidophoroides monopterygius, of Atlantic seas, having overlapping plates covering the body.
- aschaffenburg — a city in Germany, on the River Main in Bavaria: seat of the Imperial Diet (1447); ceded to Bavaria in 1814. Pop: 68 607 (2003 est)
- changefulness — Propensity to change.
14 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- burschenschaft — a students' fraternity, originally one concerned with Christian ideals, patriotism, etc
- coffee-klatsch — to gather for a coffee klatsch.
- disenfranchise — to disfranchise.
- disfranchising — Present participle of disfranchise.
15 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- antifashionable — not conforming to mainstream fashion
- antishoplifting — designed to prevent shoplifting
- channel-surfing — Channel-surfing is the same as channel-hopping.
- chesterfieldian — of or like Lord Chesterfield; suave; elegant; polished
- cheval-de-frise — a portable barrier of spikes, sword blades, etc, used to obstruct the passage of cavalry
16 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- chevaux-de-frise — plural of cheval-de-frise.
- clay-with-flints — a deposit of stiff clay containing unworn whole flints in the S England
- craftspersonship — The body of activities, skills, techniques, knowledge, and expertise pertinent to (a) particular craft(s).
- disenfranchising — Present participle of disenfranchise.
- disfranchisement — to deprive (a person) of a right of citizenship, as of the right to vote.
17 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- choanoflagellates — Plural form of choanoflagellate.
- faint-heartedness — lack of courage
- fashion-conscious — interested in, and wanting to wear, fashionable clothes
- female-chauvinist — a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory.
18 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- california-fuchsia — a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- disenfranchisement — to disfranchise.
- flame-of-the-woods — an Indian evergreen shrub, Ixora coccinea, of the madder family, having red, tubular flowers in dense clusters.
19 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- chlorofluorocarbons — Plural form of chlorofluorocarbon.
- disenfranchisements — Plural form of disenfranchisement.
- first-past-the-post — A first-past-the-post system for choosing members of parliament or other representatives is one in which the candidate who gets most votes wins.
- flame-of-the-forest — a leguminous tree, Butea frondosa, native to E India and Myanmar, having hanging clusters of scarlet flowers
- harbinger-of-spring — a North American umbelliferous herb, Erigenia bulbosa, having white flowers that bloom early in the spring.
20 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- hydrodesulfurization — desulfurization by catalytic agents of the sulfur-rich hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum or the like during cracking or hydrocracking.
21 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- lotus-of-the-true-law — a Mahayana sutra, forming with its references to Amida and the Bodhisattvas the basis for the doctrine that there is something of Buddha in everyone, so that salvation is universally available: a central text of Mahayana Buddhism.
- self-characterization — portrayal; description: the actor's characterization of a politician.
22 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- phenolsulfonephthalein — a bright to dark red crystalline compound, C 1 9 H 1 4 O 5 S, slightly soluble in water, alcohol, and acetone: used as an acid-base indicator and as a diagnostic reagent in medicine.
24 letter words containing f, a, s, h
25 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
26 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
34 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing f, a, s, h
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, S, H. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3262 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, S, H that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.