Words containing f, a, s, c, i
6 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
7 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
8 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- afflicts — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of afflict.
- backfist — a karate punch with the back of a clenched hand.
- bifocals — Bifocals are glasses with lenses made in two halves. The top part is for looking at things some distance away, and the bottom part is for reading and looking at things that are close.
- caffeism — a morbid condition caused by excessive caffeine intake
- caitiffs — Plural form of caitiff.
9 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- acetifies — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of acetify.
- acid-fast — (of bacteria and tissues) resistant to decolorization by mineral acids after staining
- acidifies — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of acidify.
- affiances — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of affiance.
- aircrafts — (nonstandard) Plural form of aircraft.
10 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- affections — feelings of fondness, esteem
- affricates — Plural form of affricate.
- africanism — something characteristic of Africa or Africans, esp a characteristic feature of an African language when introduced into a non-African language
- africanist — a person specializing in the study of African affairs or culture
- archerfish — any freshwater percoid fish of the family Toxotidae of S and SE Asia and Australia, esp Toxotes jaculatrix, that catch insects by spitting water at them
11 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- afflictions — Plural form of affliction.
- affranchise — to release from servitude or an obligation
- aficionadas — Plural form of aficionada.
- aficionados — Plural form of aficionado.
- afroasiatic — designating or of a family of African and Asian languages generally divided into the branches Berber, Cushitic, Semitic, Chadic, and ancient Egyptian
12 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- affectations — Plural form of affectation.
- afficionados — Plural form of afficionado.
- affranchised — Simple past tense and past participle of affranchise.
- africanness' — Also, Africa. of or from Africa; belonging to the black peoples of Africa.
- afro-asiatic — a family of languages of SW Asia and N Africa, consisting of the Semitic, ancient Egyptian, Berber, Cushitic, and Chadic subfamilies
13 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- affectionless — showing no affection or kindly disposition towards
- affectiveness — The property of being affective.
- affenpinscher — a small wire-haired breed of dog of European origin, having tufts of hair on the muzzle
- anfractuosity — the condition or quality of being anfractuous
- anti-pacifist — a person who believes in pacifism or is opposed to war or to violence of any kind.
14 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- air-to-surface — launched from an aircraft and directed at a land target
- aircraftswoman — a woman holding a noncommissioned rank in the RAF.
15 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- anfractuosities — Plural form of anfractuosity.
- anti-conformist — a person who conforms, especially unquestioningly, to the usual practices or standards of a group, society, etc.
- antiforeclosure — opposed to the process of foreclosure
- artificialness' — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
- biogasification — the conversion of organic matter into biogas.
16 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- affectionateness — The state or quality of being affectionate.
- binocular-fusion — the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
- chevaux-de-frise — plural of cheval-de-frise.
- clay-with-flints — a deposit of stiff clay containing unworn whole flints in the S England
- confederationism — The advocacy of confederation as a means of government.
17 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- attorneys-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- axis-of-abscissas — x-axis (def 1).
- camp-fire-members — a U.S. organization for girls and boys that emphasizes the building of character and good citizenship through work, health, and love; originally founded for girls (Camp Fire girls) in 1910, it is now open to both boys and girls (Camp Fire members)
18 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- california-fuchsia — a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- diaminofluorescein — (organic compound) A fluorescein into which two amino groups have been substituted.
- disenfranchisement — to disfranchise.
19 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- disenfranchisements — Plural form of disenfranchisement.
- interesterification — transesterification.
- loss-of-containment — Loss-of-containment happens when a fluid which is usually contained somewhere escapes from that place.
- phacoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
20 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- specific-conductance — conductivity (def 2).
21 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
23 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
25 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
34 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
35 letter words containing f, a, s, c, i
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, S, C, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3288 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, S, C, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.