Words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
6 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- formal — being in accordance with the usual requirements, customs, etc.; conventional: to pay one's formal respects.
7 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- aliform — wing-shaped; alar
- femoral — of, relating to, or situated at, in, or near the thigh or femur.
- formals — Plural form of formal.
- formula — a set form of words, as for stating or declaring something definitely or authoritatively, for indicating procedure to be followed, or for prescribed use on some ceremonial occasion.
- roflmao — ROTFLMAO
8 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- flatform — A type of shoe with a flat, platform sole.
- flatworm — any worm of the phylum Platyhelminthes, having bilateral symmetry and a soft, solid, usually flattened body, including the planarians, tapeworms, and trematodes; platyhelminth.
- floorman — a floor manager.
- formable — external appearance of a clearly defined area, as distinguished from color or material; configuration: a triangular form.
- formably — formally
9 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
10 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- baculiform — shaped like a rod
- calceiform — shaped like a shoe or slipper
- calyciform — having the form of a calyx
- camoufleur — a person who camouflages military equipment
- deformable — to mar the natural form or shape of; put out of shape; disfigure: In cases where the drug was taken during pregnancy, its effects deformed the infants.
11 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- bacilliform — shaped like a rod
- calathiform — cup-shaped; concave.
- calcariform — shaped like a calcar
- californium — a metallic transuranic element artificially produced from curium. Symbol: Cf; atomic no: 98; half-life of most stable isotope, 251Cf: 800 years (approx.)
- capilliform — Having the form of a hair.
12 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
13 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- alphabetiform — having similarities to letters of the alphabet
- aluminiferous — containing or yielding aluminium or alumina
- amplificatory — of the nature of enlargement or extension, as of a statement, narrative, etc.
- antiformalist — opposed to formalism
14 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- anti-formalist — strict adherence to, or observance of, prescribed or traditional forms, as in music, poetry, and art.
- caprimulgiform — Of or pertaining to the taxonomic order Caprimulgiformes.
- comfortability — (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- confirmability — the quality of being confirmable
- confirmational — providing proof or supporting evidence
15 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- comfortableness — (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- conformableness — The state or quality of being conformable.
- deformalization — to make less formal; reduce the strictness, preciseness, etc., of.
- democratifiable — able to be made into a democracy
- familiarisation — Alternative spelling of familiarization.
16 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- antiinflammatory — Alternative spelling of anti-inflammatory.
- clermont-ferrand — a city in S central France: capital of Puy-de-Dôme department; industrial centre. Pop: 140 957 (2011)
- follow-my-leader — a game in which the players must repeat the actions of the leader
- four-dimensional — of a space having points, or a set having elements, which require four coordinates for their unique determination.
- hydroformylation — the addition of a hydrogen atom and the formyl group to a double bond of a hydrocarbon by reaction with a mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen in the presence of a catalyst.
17 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- anti-inflammatory — reducing inflammation
- defamiliarisation — (arts) The representation of objects anew, in a way that we do not recognize, or that changes our reading of them.
- defamiliarization — Art, Literature. a theory and technique, originating in the early 20th century, in which an artistic or literary work presents familiar objects or situations in an unfamiliar way, prolonging the perceptive process and allowing for a fresh perspective.
- dimethylformamide — a colourless liquid widely used as a solvent and sometimes as a catalyst. Formula: (CH3)2NCHO
- metallofullerenes — Plural form of metallofullerene.
18 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- diaminofluorescein — (organic compound) A fluorescein into which two amino groups have been substituted.
- hydroflumethiazide — A diuretic drug.
- middle-of-the-road — favoring, following, or characterized by an intermediate position between two extremes, especially in politics; moderate.
- myeloproliferative — (medicine) of or pertaining to the presence of an abnormal proliferation of myelopoietic cells (from bone marrow).
- nonpreferentialism — of, relating to, or of the nature of preference: preferential policies.
19 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- flame-of-the-forest — a leguminous tree, Butea frondosa, native to E India and Myanmar, having hanging clusters of scarlet flowers
- interferometrically — By means of interferometry.
- lymphoproliferation — (medicine) the excessive production of lymphocytes.
- lymphoproliferative — Characterized by lymphoproliferation.
20 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
- hexafluoroantimonate — (inorganic chemistry) The anion SbF6- or any salt containing this anion; it is used as an acidic catalyst in epoxide opening reactions.
21 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
22 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
23 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
26 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
32 letter words containing f, a, l, r, o, m
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, L, R, O, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1638 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, L, R, O, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.