Words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
7 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
8 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- antifoul — (rare) Antifouling.
- autofill — (computing) Any software feature that fills in (fields of a form, cells of a spreadsheet, etc.) automatically.
- autofire — (video games) A feature on a joystick that permits automatic firing, as though the player were repeatedly pressing the fire button.
- clafouti — a tart made of fruit, especially cherries, baked in a thick, sweet batter.
- factious — given to faction; dissentious: A factious group was trying to undermine the government.
9 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- bufotalin — the principal poisonous substance in the skin and saliva of the common European toad
- clafoutis — a French baked pudding
- facetious — not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
- fatuitous — complacently stupid; foolish.
- favourite — a person or thing regarded with special favor or preference: That song is an old favorite of mine.
10 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- antifouled — Simple past tense and past participle of antifoul.
- aquafortis — concentrated nitric acid, used for etching
- cafetorium — a room, usually in a school or other educational institution, which serves both as a cafeteria and an auditorium
- fabulation — to tell invented stories; create fables or stories filled with fantasy.
- fabulosity — (uncountable) Fabulousness; the quality of being fabulous; fictitiousness; mythical character.
11 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- antifouling — (of a paint or other coating) inhibiting the growth of barnacles and other marine organisms on a ship's bottom
- aquafortist — a person who makes engravings or etchings through the use of aqua fortis
- barfulation — /bar`fyoo-lay'sh*n/ Variation of barf used around the Stanford area. An exclamation, expressing disgust. On seeing some particularly bad code one might exclaim, "Barfulation! Who wrote this, Quux?"
- bifurcation — the act or fact of bifurcating
- cafetoriums — Plural form of cafetorium.
12 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- amentiferous — bearing aments
- assuefaction — the condition of being or becoming familiar with or used to something
- astroturfing — a PR tactic used in politics and advertising in which actors are paid to display overt and apparently spontaneous grassroots support for a particular product, policy, or event
- autofellatio — Oral stimulation of one's own penis.
- bifunctional — having two functions
13 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
14 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- adultification — The treatment of a non-adult as an adult.
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- agrifoodstuffs — the foods produced by agriculture
- air-to-surface — launched from an aircraft and directed at a land target
- angustifoliate — having thin or narrow leaves
15 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- anfractuosities — Plural form of anfractuosity.
- antiforeclosure — opposed to the process of foreclosure
- autotransfusion — a process in which a patient receives some of his or her own blood in a transfusion rather than a donor's blood
- cauliflowerette — a single floret from the head of a cauliflower.
- configurability — The property of being configurable.
16 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- authentification — The process of making, or establishing as, authentic.
- autotransfusions — Plural form of autotransfusion.
- configurationism — Gestalt psychology
- deboursification — (jargon) Removal of irrelevant newsgroups from the Newsgroups header of a followup. The term applies particularly to the removal of frivolous groups added by one of the Kooks. See also: sneck.
- dehumidification — Dehumidification is the removal of vapor from a gas-vapor mixture.
17 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- configurationally — With regard to a configuration.
- disqualifications — Plural form of disqualification.
- fluvioterrestrial — (of animals) able to live in rivers and on land
- neurofibromatosis — a dominantly inherited genetic disorder characterized by flat brown patches on the skin, neurofibromas of the skin and internal organs, and in some cases skeletal deformity.
- point-of-purchase — designating or in use at a retail outlet where an item can be purchased; point-of-sale: point-of-purchase displays to entice the buyer.
18 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- counterreformation — a reform movement to oppose a previous one
- dysfunctionalities — Plural form of dysfunctionality.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
- hydroflumethiazide — A diuretic drug.
19 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- counter-reformation — the reform movement of the Roman Catholic Church in the 16th and early 17th centuries considered as a reaction to the Protestant Reformation
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- hexafluoroplatinate — (chemistry) The univalent anion PtF6- prepared by reacting platinum hexafluoride with certain metals or other elements.
- phacoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
- phakoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
20 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- counter-inflationary — designed to reduce inflation
- counterproliferation — Action intended to prevent an increase or spread in the possession of nuclear weapons.
- hexafluoroantimonate — (inorganic chemistry) The anion SbF6- or any salt containing this anion; it is used as an acidic catalyst in epoxide opening reactions.
- hydrodesulfurization — desulfurization by catalytic agents of the sulfur-rich hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum or the like during cracking or hydrocracking.
- specific-conductance — conductivity (def 2).
21 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
22 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- phenolsulfonephthalein — a bright to dark red crystalline compound, C 1 9 H 1 4 O 5 S, slightly soluble in water, alcohol, and acetone: used as an acid-base indicator and as a diagnostic reagent in medicine.
- trichlorofluoromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
- trifluorochloromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
23 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
26 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
27 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
29 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- floccinaucinihilipilification — Rare. the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).
32 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
35 letter words containing f, a, i, t, o, u
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, I, T, O, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2064 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, I, T, O, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.