Words containing f, a, i, r, y
5 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
- fairy — (in folklore) one of a class of supernatural beings, generally conceived as having a diminutive human form and possessing magical powers with which they intervene in human affairs.
6 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
7 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
- caprify — to induce (a fig) to ripen
- carnify — (esp of lung tissue, as the result of pneumonia) to be altered so as to resemble skeletal muscle
- clarify — To clarify something means to make it easier to understand, usually by explaining it in more detail.
- fairily — in a manner suggestive of fairies; delicately.
- fairway — an unobstructed passage, way, or area.
8 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
- craftily — skillful in underhand or evil schemes; cunning; deceitful; sly.
- crayfish — A crayfish is a small shellfish with five pairs of legs which lives in rivers and streams. You can eat some types of crayfish.
- creatify — To edit, rewrite, and/or revise standard text using creative writing tools and techniques.
- draftily — In a drafty manner.
- driftway — A common road or path for driving cattle.
9 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
10 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
- airy-fairy — If you describe someone's ideas as airy-fairy, you are critical of them because you think the ideas are vague, impractical, and unrealistic.
- calyciform — having the form of a calyx
- carnifying — Present participle of carnify.
- cauliflory — the production of flowers on the trunk, branches, etc, of a woody plant, as opposed to the ends of the twigs
- clarifying — to make (an idea, statement, etc.) clear or intelligible; to free from ambiguity.
11 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
12 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
13 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
- affirmatively — affirming or assenting; asserting the truth, validity, or fact of something.
- affordability — that can be afforded; believed to be within one's financial means: attractive new cars at affordable prices.
- amplificatory — of the nature of enlargement or extension, as of a statement, narrative, etc.
- anfractuosity — the condition or quality of being anfractuous
- antifertility — acting to suppress fertility or as a contraceptive
14 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
- anti-fertility — of or relating to a substance that inhibits the ability to produce offspring; contraceptive.
- anticonformity — action in accord with prevailing social standards, attitudes, practices, etc.
- classificatory — the act of classifying.
- comfortability — (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- confirmability — the quality of being confirmable
15 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
- britneyfication — the effect on clothes and fashions of following the revealing styles favoured by the US pop singer Britney Spears (born 1981)
- cafeteria-style — set up to allow a variety of choices.
- configurability — The property of being configurable.
- crystalliferous — producing or containing crystals
- diffrangibility — the power or capability of being diffracted
16 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
- antiinflammatory — Alternative spelling of anti-inflammatory.
- attorney-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- coreferentiality — (of two words or phrases) having reference to the same person or thing.
- flabbergastingly — Surprisingly, astonishingly or amazingly.
- hydroferricyanic — (chemistry) Pertaining to, or containing, or obtained from, hydrogen, ferric iron, and cyanogen.
17 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
- anti-inflammatory — reducing inflammation
- anti-inflationary — of or relating to measures to counteract or combat inflation
- archconfraternity — a confraternity having the right to associate itself with confraternities that are similar to it, and to impart to them its privileges and indulgences.
- attorneys-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- configurationally — With regard to a configuration.
18 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- hydroflumethiazide — A diuretic drug.
- hyperproliferation — (biology) An abnormally high rate of proliferation of cells by rapid division.
- myeloproliferative — (medicine) of or pertaining to the presence of an abnormal proliferation of myelopoietic cells (from bone marrow).
- self-contradictory — an act or instance of contradicting oneself or itself.
19 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- interferometrically — By means of interferometry.
- lymphoproliferation — (medicine) the excessive production of lymphocytes.
- lymphoproliferative — Characterized by lymphoproliferation.
- non-transferability — to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
20 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
- counter-inflationary — designed to reduce inflation
- hydrodesulfurization — desulfurization by catalytic agents of the sulfur-rich hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum or the like during cracking or hydrocracking.
- llanfairpwllgwyngyll — a village in NW Wales, in SE Anglesey: reputed to be the longest place name in Great Britain when unabbreviated; means: St Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool of Llandysilio of the red cave
21 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
27 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
- little-lord-fauntleroy-suit — (italics) a children's novel (1886) by Frances H. Burnett.
35 letter words containing f, a, i, r, y
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with F, A, I, R, Y. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1550 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains F, A, I, R, Y that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.