Words containing e, n, a, b, l
6 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- baleen — whalebone
- bangle — A bangle is a decorated metal or wooden ring that you can wear round your wrist or ankle.
- bengal — a former province of NE India, in the great deltas of the Ganges and Brahmaputra Rivers: in 1947 divided into West Bengal (belonging to India) and East Bengal (Bangladesh)
- benzal — a transparent crystalline substance
- beslan — a town in the North Ossetian Republic in Russia: scene of a massacre in 2004 when Chechen extremists held a school hostage, leading to a siege in which 344 people were killed. Pop: 35 550 (2002)
7 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- abalone — Abalone is a shellfish that you can eat and that has a shiny substance called mother-of-pearl inside its shell.
- abelian — of or relating to an Abelian group
- abelson — Philip. 1913–2004, US physical chemist. He created (with Edwin McMillan) the first transuranic element, neptunium (1940)
- abilene — a city in central Texas. Pop: 114 889 (2003 est)
- abluent — a substance used for cleansing
8 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- abalones — a large mollusk of the genus Haliotis, having a bowllike shell bearing a row of respiratory holes, the flesh of which is used for food and the shell for ornament and as a source of mother-of-pearl.
- absently — in an absent-minded or preoccupied manner; inattentively
- albanese — Licia [lee-chee-uh;; Italian lee-chah] /ˈli tʃi ə;; Italian ˈli tʃɑ/ (Show IPA), 1913–2014, Italian operatic soprano.
- alberoni — Giulio [joo-lyaw] /ˈdʒu lyɔ/ (Show IPA), 1664–1752, Italian cardinal and statesman: prime minister of Spain 1715–19.
- albertan — of or relating to Alberta or its inhabitants
9 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
10 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- aberrantly — in an aberrant manner
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
- actionable — If something that you do or say to someone is actionable, it gives them a valid reason for bringing a legal case against you.
- alabandite — a mineral form of manganese sulphide (MnS) with cubic crystals
11 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- abandonedly — in an unrestrained manner
- abbevillian — the period represented by Lower Palaeolithic European sites containing the earliest hand axes, dating from the Mindel glaciation
- abderhalden — Emil [ey-meel] /ˈeɪ mil/ (Show IPA), 1877–1950, Swiss chemist and physiologist.
- abhominable — abominable.
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
12 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- absoluteness — the quality of being absolute
- addlebrained — having an addle brain; muddled; stupid
- adorableness — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
13 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- acetylbenzene — acetophenone.
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- agreeableness — to one's liking; pleasing: agreeable manners; an agreeable sensation.
- aix-les-bains — a town in E France: a resort with sulphurous springs. Pop: 25 732 (1999)
14 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- anti-bacterial — destructive to or inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- anti-bolshevik — a person who is opposed to Bolshevism
15 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
16 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- babe-in-a-cradle — a tall orchid, Epiblema grandiflorum, of SW Australia with lilac to mauve flowers
- bethmann-hollweg — Theobald von [tey-oh-bahlt fuh n] /ˈteɪ oʊˌbɑlt fən/ (Show IPA), 1856–1921, German statesman: chancellor 1909–17.
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
17 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- blood-and-thunder — sensationalism, violence, or exaggerated melodrama: a movie full of blood and thunder.
18 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
19 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
20 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- balled-and-burlapped — of or relating to a tree, shrub, or other plant prepared for transplanting by allowing the roots to remain covered by a ball of soil around which canvas or burlap is tied.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
21 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- hypogammaglobulinemia — A type of immune disorder characterised by a reduction in all types of gamma globulins.
- intersubstitutability — a person or thing acting or serving in place of another.
22 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
23 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
24 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- hyperbetalipoproteinemia — An abnormally high level of betalipoprotein in the blood.
25 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
28 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
32 letter words containing e, n, a, b, l
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with E, N, A, B, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6989 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains E, N, A, B, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.