Words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
7 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- confute — to prove (a person or thing) wrong, invalid, or mistaken; disprove
- contuse — to injure (the body) without breaking the skin; bruise
- cornute — having or resembling cornua; hornlike
- counter — In a place such as a shop or café, a counter is a long narrow table or flat surface at which customers are served.
- noctule — a large reddish insectivorous bat, Nyctalus noctula, common to Europe and Asia.
8 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
9 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- accounted — an oral or written description of particular events or situations; narrative: an account of the meetings; an account of the trip.
- antecourt — a forecourt.
- antonescu — Ion. 1882–1946, Romanian general and statesman; appointed prime minister (1940) by King Carol II. He was executed for war crimes
- auctioned — Also called public sale. a publicly held sale at which property or goods are sold to the highest bidder.
- autocrine — relating to self-stimulation, through the production of a factor and a specific receptor for it
10 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- acetonuria — ketonuria.
- aeronautic — relating to air companies
- auctioneer — An auctioneer is a person in charge of an auction.
- betancourt — Rómulo [rom-yuh-loh;; Spanish raw-moo-law] /ˈrɒm yəˌloʊ;; Spanish ˈrɔ muˌlɔ/ (Show IPA), 1908–81, Venezuelan journalist and political leader: president of Venezuela 1945–48 and 1959–64.
- bicornuate — Botany, Zoology. having two horns or hornlike parts.
11 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- accentuator — Electronics. a circuit or network inserted to provide less loss or greater gain to certain frequencies in an audio spectrum, as a preemphasis spectrum.
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
- aeronautics — Aeronautics is the science of designing and building aeroplanes.
- amentaceous — of or like an ament or aments
- antinucleon — an antiproton or an antineutron
12 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- acanthaceous — of or relating to the Acanthaceae, a mainly tropical and subtropical family of flowering plants that includes the acanthus
- accentuation — an act or instance of accentuating.
- accouchement — childbirth or the period of confinement
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
- accouterment — an accoutering or being accoutered
13 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
- accoutrements — all the things you have with you when you travel or take part in a particular activity, such as clothing and equipment
- adultolescent — a young adult or middle-aged person who has interests, traits, etc., that are usually associated with teenagers.
- authenticator — a person or thing that authenticates.
- autoinfection — infection by a pathogenic agent already within the body or infection transferred from one part of the body to another
14 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- amaranthaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaranthaceae (or Amarantaceae), a family of tropical and temperate herbaceous or shrubby flowering plants that includes the amaranths and cockscomb
- anti-education — the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.
- auger-electron — a nonradiative process in which an atom in an excited state undergoes a transition to a lower state by the emission of a bound electron (Auger electron) rather than by the emission of an x-ray.
- authentication — to establish as genuine.
- beautification — Making beautiful, beautifying, improving the appearance of something.
15 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- aluminosilicate — a silicate in which some of the silicon in the tetrahedral unit SiO4 has been replaced by aluminium
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- anticommutative — (of a binary operation) having the property that one term operating on a second is equal to the negative of the second operating on the first, as ab = −ba.
- autocorrelation — the condition occurring when successive items in a series are correlated so that their covariance is not zero and they are not independent
- branchiostegous — branchiostegal.
16 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- anti-consumerism — a modern movement for the protection of the consumer against useless, inferior, or dangerous products, misleading advertising, unfair pricing, etc.
- around-the-clock — all day and all night
- atrioventricular — of, relating to, or affecting both the atria and the ventricles of the heart
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
17 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bouncebackability — the ability to recover after a setback, esp in sport
- bureaucratization — to divide an administrative agency or office into bureaus.
18 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- bullnose-stretcher — Also called bullnose stretcher. a brick having one of the edges along its length rounded for laying as a stretcher in a sill or the like.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
19 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- auriculoventricular — atrioventricular.
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- convergent-sequence — an infinite sequence, x 1 , x 2 , …, whose terms are points in Ek, in which there exists a point y such that the limit as n goes to infinity of xn = y if and only if for every ε>0, there exists a number N such that i > N and j > N implies | xi − xj |< ε. Also called Cauchy sequence, convergent sequence. Compare complete (def 10b).
20 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- continuing-education — adult education.
- counterrevolutionary — Counterrevolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- immunohistochemistry — the application of immunologic techniques to the chemical analysis of cells and tissues.
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
21 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- choledochojejunostomy — (medicine) The surgical formation of an opening between the common bile duct and the jejunum.
- conjunction-reduction — a rule that reduces coordinate sentences, applied, for example, to convert John lives in Ireland and Brian lives in Ireland into John and Brian live in Ireland
- counter-revolutionary — Counter-revolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- immunoelectrophoretic — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
22 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
23 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
32 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
45 letter words containing c, o, u, n, t, e
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with C, O, U, N, T, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6622 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, O, U, N, T, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.