Words containing c, o, m, p
4 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- comp — Comp is short for compensation.
5 letter words containing c, o, m, p
6 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- campos — a city in E Brazil, in E Rio de Janeiro state on the Paraíba River. Pop: 388 000 (2005 est)
- comped — a ticket, book, service, etc., provided free of charge to specially chosen recipients.
- compel — If a situation, a rule, or a person compels you to do something, they force you to do it.
- comper — a person who regularly enters competitions in newspapers, magazines, etc, esp competitions offering consumer goods as prizes
- comply — If someone or something complies with an order or set of rules, they are in accordance with what is required or expected.
7 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- apomict — an organism, esp a plant, produced by apomixis
- camphol — borneol
- camphor — Camphor is a strong-smelling white substance used in various medicines, in mothballs, and in making plastics.
- campion — any of various caryophyllaceous plants of the genera Silene and Lychnis, having red, pink, or white flowers
- campong — a small village or community of houses in Malay-speaking lands.
8 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- amorphic — Having no defined shape, lacking form; amorphous.
- amphoric — resembling the sound produced by blowing into a bottle. Amphoric breath sounds are heard through a stethoscope placed over a cavity in the lung
- camporee — a local meeting or assembly of Scouts
- campshot — a facing of planks and piles placed along the bank of a river to prevent erosion.
- champion — A champion is someone who has won the first prize in a competition, contest, or fight.
9 letter words containing c, o, m, p
10 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- accomplice — Someone's accomplice is a person who helps them to commit a crime.
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
- amboceptor — an immune body formed in the blood during infection or immunization that serves to link the complement to the antigen
- amnioscopy — Examination of a foetus and the amniotic fluid in the lowest part of the amniotic sac using an amnioscope introduced through the cervical canal.
- amphibolic — equivocal; uncertain; changing; ambiguous.
11 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- accompanied — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accompanies — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accompanist — An accompanist is a musician, especially a pianist, who plays one part of a piece of music while someone else sings or plays the main tune.
- allomorphic — any of two or more different forms of the same chemical compound.
- amblyoscope — an instrument used to train an amblyopic eye to function properly.
12 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
13 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
14 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- anamorphoscope — an optical device, such as a cylindrical lens, for correcting an image that has been distorted by anamorphosis
- anthropometric — the measurement of the size and proportions of the human body.
15 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
- anthropomorphic — Anthropomorphic means relating to the idea that an animal, a god, or an object has feelings or characteristics like those of a human being.
- atmospherically — pertaining to, existing in, or consisting of the atmosphere: atmospheric vapors.
16 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
- asymptomatically — showing no evidence of disease.
- biocompatibility — the capability of coexistence with living tissues or organisms without causing harm: Artificial joint adhesives must have biocompatibility with bone and muscle.
- bronchopneumonia — inflammation of the lungs, originating in the bronchioles
17 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
- chemopallidectomy — an operation for treating Parkinson's disease and certain other diseases characterized by muscular rigidity, consisting of destroying a specific part of the corpus striatum by injecting it with a chemical, usually alcohol.
- chemotherapeutics — chemotherapy.
18 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- decompartmentalize — to remove excessive compartmentalization from (an organization)
- domremy-la-pucelle — a village in Lorraine, NE France, SW of Nancy: birthplace of Joan of Arc.
- histocompatibility — the condition of having antigenic similarities such that cells or tissues transplanted from one (the donor) to another (the recipient) are not rejected.
- histomorphological — histology.
- hyper-metaphorical — a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.”. Compare mixed metaphor, simile (def 1).
19 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- complement-sentence — a subordinate clause that functions as the subject, direct object, or prepositional object of a verb, as that you like it in I'm surprised that you like it.
- cosmopolitanization — to make cosmopolitan.
20 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- magnetoencephalogram — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
- microelectrophoresis — any of several techniques for observing, by means of a microscope or an ultramicroscope, the electrophoresis of minute surface particles.
21 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- châlons-en-champagne — a town in NE France, on the River Marne: scene of Attila's defeat by the Romans (451 ad). Pop: 47 339 (1999)
- cooperative-apartment — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
22 letter words containing c, o, m, p
23 letter words containing c, o, m, p
24 letter words containing c, o, m, p
26 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
28 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing c, o, m, p
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with C, O, M, P. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6366 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, O, M, P that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.