Words containing c, l, a, r
4 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- carl — a masculine name
5 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- acral — Of or pertaining to peripheral body parts, such as toes and fingers.
- alcor — (language) A subset of ALGOL.
- carla — a female given name, form of Caroline.
- carle — Scot. a strong, robust fellow, especially a strong manual laborer. a miser; an extremely thrifty person.
- carol — Carols are Christian religious songs that are sung at Christmas.
6 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- alaric — ?370–410 ad, king of the Visigoths, who served under the Roman emperor Theodosius I but later invaded Greece and Italy, capturing Rome in 410
- alerce — the wood of the sandarac tree
- archil — orchil
- archly — in an arch manner; pertly and mischievously
- cabral — Pedro Álvares (ˈpɛːdru ˈɑlvərəʃ). ?1460–?1526, Portuguese navigator: discovered and took possession of Brazil for Portugal in 1500
7 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- accrual — In finance, the accrual of something such as interest or investments is the adding together of interest or different investments over a period of time.
- acerola — a small tree or shrub, Malpighia glabra, that grows in the rainforests of N South America, Central America, and Jamaica
- achiral — able to be superimposed on its mirror image
- acrilan — an acrylic fibre or fabric, characterized by strength, softness, and crease-resistance and used for clothing, upholstery, carpets, etc
- acrylic — Acrylic material is artificial and is manufactured by a chemical process.
8 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- achilary — having no labellum or lip, or one that is undeveloped, as in the flower of certain orchids.
- acicular — shaped like a needle.
- acrolect — the most standard form of language
- acrolein — a colourless or yellowish flammable poisonous pungent liquid used in the manufacture of resins and pharmaceuticals. Formula: CH2:CHCHO
- acrolith — (esp in ancient Greek sculpture) a wooden, often draped figure with only the head, hands, and feet in stone
9 letter words containing c, l, a, r
10 letter words containing c, l, a, r
11 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- acarpellous — (of flowers) having no carpels
- accelerando — (to be performed) with increasing speed
- accelerator — The accelerator in a car or other vehicle is the pedal which you press with your foot in order to make the vehicle go faster.
- accessorial — of or like an accessory; supplementary
- acclamatory — a loud shout or other demonstration of welcome, goodwill, or approval.
12 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accelerative — of, causing, or increasing acceleration
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
13 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- acculturation — the process of conditioning a child to the patterns or customs of a culture
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
14 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- adrenocortical — relating to the adrenal cortex
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
15 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
16 letter words containing c, l, a, r
17 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
18 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
19 letter words containing c, l, a, r
20 letter words containing c, l, a, r
21 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
22 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
23 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
24 letter words containing c, l, a, r
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
On this page, we collect all words with C, L, A, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 19393 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, L, A, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.