Words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
6 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- christ — Christ is one of the names of Jesus, whom Christians believe to be the son of God and whose teachings are the basis of Christianity.
7 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- christo — full name Christo Javacheff. born 1935, US artist, born in Bulgaria; best known for works in which he wraps buildings, monuments, or natural features in canvas or plastic
- christy — a turn in which the body is swung sharply round with the skis parallel, originating in Norway and used for stopping, slowing down, or changing direction quickly
- ostrich — a large, two-toed, swift-footed flightless bird, Struthio camelus, indigenous to Africa and Arabia, domesticated for its plumage: the largest of living birds.
- richest — having wealth or great possessions; abundantly supplied with resources, means, or funds; wealthy: a rich man; a rich nation.
- scritch — to screech
8 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
9 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- acroliths — Plural form of acrolith.
- ahistoric — not related to or concerned with documented history
- anarchist — An anarchist is a person who believes in anarchism.
- archivist — An archivist is a person whose job is to collect, sort, and care for historical documents and records.
- aristarch — a severe critic.
10 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- anarchists — Plural form of anarchist.
- anchorites — Plural form of anchorite.
- antichrist — the antagonist of Christ, expected by early Christians to appear and reign over the world until overthrown at Christ's Second Coming
- aphoristic — of, relating to, or resembling an aphorism
- archaistic — something archaic, as a word or expression.
11 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- achondrites — Plural form of achondrite.
- achromatism — the condition or quality of being achromatic; lack of color
- ahistorical — not related to history; not historical
- anachronist — A person who has anachronistic views or habits.
- anarchistic — An anarchistic person believes in anarchism. Anarchistic activity or literature promotes anarchism.
12 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
13 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- ahistorically — In an ahistorical way.
- amphitrichous — having a single flagellum at each end.
- amphotericins — Plural form of amphotericin.
- anachronistic — You say that something is anachronistic when you think that it is out of date or old-fashioned.
14 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- antaphrodisiac — Capable of reducing the sex drive.
- anticensorship — opposed to a policy or programme of censoring
- antihistorical — opposed to history or to methods which emphasize or require historical study
- antimonarchist — opposed to a monarchy
15 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- acroanaesthesia — (pathology) Loss of sensation in the extremities.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
- anti-censorship — the act or practice of censoring.
- anti-historical — of, pertaining to, treating, or characteristic of history or past events: historical records; historical research.
16 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
- anthroposemiotic — Of or pertaining to anthroposemiotics.
17 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- acanthopterygians — Plural form of acanthopterygian.
- anachronistically — In an anachronistic manner; in the manner of an anachronism.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthroposemiotics — The study of human communication.
- archconservatives — Plural form of archconservative.
18 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- alphaphotographics — A display made up of text characters combined with high-resolution photographic images (proposed as a future form of videotex).
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
19 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anticholinesterases — Plural form of anticholinesterase.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- dihydrostreptomycin — an antibiotic, C 21 H 41 N 7 O 12 , derived by organic synthesis from and believed to be less toxic than streptomycin: used in the form of its sulfate chiefly in the treatment of tuberculosis.
20 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- immunohistochemistry — the application of immunologic techniques to the chemical analysis of cells and tissues.
21 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- psychomotor-agitation — the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
22 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
- microspectrophotometer — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
- microspectrophotometry — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
- whitchurch-stouffville — a town in SW Ontario, in S Canada, N of Toronto.
24 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
25 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
26 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
34 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing c, h, r, i, s, t
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, R, I, S, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3906 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, R, I, S, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.