Words containing c, h, r
4 letter words containing c, h, r
- arch — An arch is a structure that is curved at the top and is supported on either side by a pillar, post, or wall.
5 letter words containing c, h, r
- arch- — Arch- combines with nouns referring to people to form new nouns that refer to people who are extreme examples of something. For example, your arch-rival is the rival you most want to beat.
- archy — a male given name, form of Archibald.
- barch — Bachelor of Architecture
- birch — A birch or a birch tree is a type of tall tree with thin branches.
- brach — a bitch hound
6 letter words containing c, h, r
- anarch — an instigator or personification of anarchy
- anchor — An anchor is a heavy hooked object that is dropped from a boat into the water at the end of a chain in order to make the boat stay in one place.
- archbp — archbishop
- archd. — archdeacon
- arched — An arched roof, window, or doorway is curved at the top.
7 letter words containing c, h, r
- abroach — (of a cask, barrel, etc) tapped; broached
- acharya — a prominent religious teacher and spiritual guide
- acheron — one of the rivers in Hades over which the souls of the dead were ferried by Charon
- achiral — able to be superimposed on its mirror image
- aldrich — Thomas Bailey1836-1907; U.S. poet & novelist
8 letter words containing c, h, r
- abrachia — the congenital condition of having no arms
- accroach — to assume to oneself without right or authority; usurp.
- achernar — the brightest star in the constellation Eridanus, visible only in the S hemisphere. Visual magnitude: 0.5; spectral type: B3V; distance: 144 light years
- achiever — A high achiever is someone who is successful in their studies or their work, usually as a result of their efforts. A low achiever is someone who achieves less than those around them.
- achilary — having no labellum or lip, or one that is undeveloped, as in the flower of certain orchids.
9 letter words containing c, h, r
- acheilary — having no labellum or lip, or one that is undeveloped, as in the flower of certain orchids.
- achievers — to bring to a successful end; carry through; accomplish: The police crackdown on speeders achieved its purpose.
- acholuria — the absence of bile pigments in the urine.
- achromate — a person unable to perceive color.
- acre-inch — the volume of water that would cover an area of 1 acre to a depth of 1 inch; one twelfth of an acre-foot: equivalent to 3630 cubic feet or 102.8 cubic metres
10 letter words containing c, h, r
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- accoucheur — a male obstetrician or midwife
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- achromasia — Absence of normal skin pigmentation (from bruising, stress or disease); pallor or achromia.
- achromatic — without colour
11 letter words containing c, h, r
- abranchiate — having no gills
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
- achromatism — the condition or quality of being achromatic; lack of color
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
- achromatous — having little or no colour or less than is normal
12 letter words containing c, h, r
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- achlorhydria — the absence of free hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- adrenochrome — a chemical pigment produced by the oxidation of adrenaline
- aeromechanic — an aircraft mechanic
13 letter words containing c, h, r
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- achromaticity — achromatism.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
14 letter words containing c, h, r
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- alpha-receptor — a site on a cell that, upon interaction with epinephrine or norepinephrine, controls vasoconstriction, intestinal relaxation, pupil dilation, and other physiological processes.
15 letter words containing c, h, r
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anthropocentric — regarding man as the most important and central factor in the universe
16 letter words containing c, h, r
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
17 letter words containing c, h, r
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-hierarchical — of, belonging to, or characteristic of a hierarchy.
18 letter words containing c, h, r
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
19 letter words containing c, h, r
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
20 letter words containing c, h, r
21 letter words containing c, h, r
22 letter words containing c, h, r
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
23 letter words containing c, h, r
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
24 letter words containing c, h, r
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 18332 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.