Words containing c, h, o, n, d
6 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- doncha — (informal) don't you.
7 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- chronid — (zoology) Any member of the Chronidae.
- conched — Simple past tense and past participle of conch.
- cowhand — a hired man who herds and tends cattle, usually on horseback, esp in the western US
- dontcha — Eye dialect of don't you.
- hedonic — of, characterizing, or pertaining to pleasure: a hedonic thrill.
8 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- anchored — any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- chaldron — a unit of capacity equal to 36 bushels. Formerly used in the US for the measurement of solids, being equivalent to 1.268 cubic metres. Used in Britain for both solids and liquids, it is equivalent to 1.309 cubic metres
- chaudron — (obsolete) entrails.
- chawdron — the entrails of an animal
- chenopod — any flowering plant of the family Chenopodiaceae, which includes the beet, mangel-wurzel, spinach, and goosefoot
9 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- acanthoid — resembling a spine; spiny
- anhedonic — unable to feel or experience pleasure
- arachnoid — the middle of the three membranes that cover the brain and spinal cord
- buckhound — a hound, smaller than a staghound, used for hunting the smaller breeds of deer, esp fallow deer
- cardphone — a public telephone operated by the insertion of a phonecard instead of coins
10 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
11 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- acanthodian — any small, spiny-finned, sharklike fish of the extinct order Acanthodii, from the Paleozoic Era.
- achondrites — Plural form of achondrite.
- achondritic — (geology) Of or pertaining to achondrite, a type of stony meteorite.
- acrochordon — (medicine) A soft, pedunculated or pensile wart, consisting of myomatous or edematous fibrous tissue, often found on the neck or eyelids of elderly persons.
- androphilic — Sexually attracted to men.
12 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- adrenochrome — a chemical pigment produced by the oxidation of adrenaline
- anthropodicy — An attempt, or argument attempting, to justify the existence of humanity as good (contrast theodicy).
- anticathodes — Plural form of anticathode.
- archdeaconry — the office, rank, or duties of an archdeacon
- archdiocesan — Relating to an archdiocese.
13 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
14 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- androcephalous — having a human head
- antaphrodisiac — Capable of reducing the sex drive.
- arachnodactyly — A condition in which the fingers and hands are abnormally long and slender.
- archidiaconate — the office, term of office, or area of jurisdiction of an archdeacon
15 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- antiaphrodisiac — something that represses sexual desire
- boustrophedonic — of or relating to lines written in opposite directions
- chenopodiaceous — belonging to the Chenopodiaceae, formerly the goosefoot family, now considered part of the amaranth family of plants.
- chondrosarcomas — Plural form of chondrosarcoma.
16 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- anti-aphrodisiac — Also, aphrodisiacal [af-ruh-duh-zahy-uh-kuh l, -sahy-] /ˌæf rə dəˈzaɪ ə kəl, -ˈsaɪ-/ (Show IPA). arousing sexual desire.
- around-the-clock — all day and all night
- benzotrichloride — a colorless or yellowish liquid, C 7 H 5 Cl 3 , used chiefly in the manufacture of dyes.
17 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- aerothermodynamic — Of or pertaining to aerothermodynamics.
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- contradistinguish — to differentiate by means of contrasting or opposing qualities
- correspondentship — The role or status of correspondent.
18 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- angiocardiographic — Relating to angiocardiography.
- bronchocandidiasis — See under candidiasis.
- carbonic-anhydride — carbon dioxide.
- chlorohydroquinone — a white to light-tan, crystalline, water-soluble solid, C 6 H 3 Cl(OH) 2 , used chiefly in organic synthesis and as a developer in photography.
19 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- contradistinguished — Simple past tense and past participle of contradistinguish.
- contradistinguishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of contradistinguish.
20 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- adrenocorticotrophin — (hormone) adrenocorticotropic hormone.
- contradistinguishing — Present participle of contradistinguish.
- decahydronaphthalene — a colorless, aromatic liquid, C 10 H 18 , insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a solvent for oils, fats, etc., in cleaning fluids, lubricants, etc.
- electrohydrodynamics — (physics) the study of the dynamics of electrically conducting fluid.
21 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- choledochojejunostomy — (medicine) The surgical formation of an opening between the common bile duct and the jejunum.
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- dendrochronologically — By the use of, or with reference to dendrochronology.
22 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- hexahydroxycyclohexane — inositol.
- thiamine-hydrochloride — a white, crystalline, water-soluble compound of the vitamin-B complex, containing a thiazole and a pyrimidine group, C 12 H 17 ClN 4 OS, essential for normal functioning of the nervous system, a deficiency of which results chiefly in beriberi and other nerve disorders: occurring in many natural sources, as green peas, liver, and especially the seed coats of cereal grains, the commercial product of which is chiefly synthesized in the form of its chloride (thiamine chloride or thiamine hydrochloride) for therapeutic administration, or in nitrate form (thiamine mononitrate) for enriching flour mixes.
23 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- dacryocystorhinostomies — Plural form of dacryocystorhinostomy.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- fluorochlorohydrocarbon — (organic chemistry) Any compound formally derived from a hydrocarbon by replacing some hydrogen atoms with fluorine and some with chlorine (at least one being retained).
- hydrochlorofluorocarbon — Any of a class of inert compounds of carbon, hydrogen, hydrocarbons, chlorine, and fluorine, used in place of chlorofluorocarbons as being somewhat less destructive to the ozone layer.
24 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
25 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
26 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- esophagogastroduodenoscopy — (medicine) upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
28 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
30 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane — (organic chemistry) An organochlorine insecticide that is a metabolite of DDT.
31 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
32 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing c, h, o, n, d
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, O, N, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2552 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, O, N, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.