6-letter words containing c, h, o, l, a
- chalon — (obsolete) A bed blanket.
- chalot — Plural form of chalah.
- cholla — any of several spiny cacti of the genus Opuntia that grow in the southwestern US and Mexico and have cylindrical stem segments
- choral — Choral music is sung by a choir.
- cloath — (obsolete) cloth.
- lochan — (Scotland) A small loch.
- lochia — the liquid discharge from the uterus after childbirth.
- lorcha — a fast sailing boat, built in China, consisting of a junk-rigged vessel with a European-style hull
On this page, we collect all 6-letter words with C-H-O-L-A. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 6-letter word that contains in C-H-O-L-A to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles