Words containing c, h, i, o, g
6 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- chigoe — a tropical flea, Tunga penetrans, the female of which lives on or burrows into the skin of its host, which includes man
- gothic — (usually initial capital letter) noting or pertaining to a style of architecture, originating in France in the middle of the 12th century and existing in the western half of Europe through the middle of the 16th century, characterized by the use of the pointed arch and the ribbed vault, by the use of fine woodwork and stonework, by a progressive lightening of structure, and by the use of such features as flying buttresses, ornamental gables, crockets, and foils.
7 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- chicago — a port in NE Illinois, on Lake Michigan: the third largest city in the US; it is a major railway and air traffic centre. Pop: 2 869 121 (2003 est)
- chignon — A chignon is a knot of hair worn at the back of a woman's head.
- chigoes — Plural form of chigoe.
- choking — causing breathing difficulties; suffocating
- choring — Present participle of chore.
8 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- botching — to spoil by poor work; bungle (often followed by up): He botched up the job thoroughly.
- chignons — Plural form of chignon.
- chilidog — A hot dog made with chili con carne.
- chimango — Milvago chimango, a South American bird of prey related to the falcon.
- chingola — a town in N central Zambia.
9 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- anchoring — any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- avouching — Present participle of avouch.
- chernigov — a city in N central Ukraine, on the River Desna: tyres, pianos, consumer goods. Pop: 308 000 (2005 est)
- chicagoan — a native or inhabitant of Chicago, Ill.
- chilidogs — Plural form of chilidog.
10 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- amphigoric — a meaningless or nonsensical piece of writing, especially one intended as a parody.
- amphogenic — producing both male and female offspring.
- archegonia — the female reproductive organ in ferns, mosses, etc.
- biographic — of or relating to a person's life: He's gathering biographical data for his book on Milton.
- champignon — any of various agaricaceous edible mushrooms, esp Marasmius oreades and the meadow mushroom
11 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- agoraphobic — Someone who is agoraphobic suffers from agoraphobia.
- algorithmic — a set of rules for solving a problem in a finite number of steps, as for finding the greatest common divisor.
- allographic — Relating to allographs or allography.
- anglophilic — Alternative capitalization of Anglophilic.
12 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- agrochemical — a chemical, such as a pesticide, used for agricultural purposes
- alcoholizing — Present participle of alcoholize.
- angiographic — relating to or using angiography
- anglophiliac — a strong admiration or enthusiasm for England, its people, and things English.
- anthological — a book or other collection of selected writings by various authors, usually in the same literary form, of the same period, or on the same subject: an anthology of Elizabethan drama; an anthology of modern philosophy.
13 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- accomplishing — Present participle of accomplish.
- agrochemicals — Plural form of agrochemical.
- anthropogenic — relating to anthropogenesis
- anthropologic — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- archaelogical — Nonstandard spelling of archaeological.
14 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
- amphibological — (rare) of doubtful meaning, ambiguous, quibbling.
- anglo-catholic — The Anglo-Catholic part of the Church of England, or of the churches related to it, is the part whose beliefs and practices are similar to those of the Catholic Church.
- anthologically — In the manner of an anthology.
15 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- algorithmically — Using an algorithm.
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-pathogenic — Pathology. capable of producing disease: pathogenic bacteria.
- anti-technology — the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
16 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- angiographically — By the use of angiography.
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anticholinergics — Plural form of anticholinergic.
- antipornographic — Opposing pornography.
17 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- acanthopterygians — Plural form of acanthopterygian.
- agathokakological — (nonce word) composed of both good and evil.
- alphaphotographic — Of or pertaining to alphaphotographics.
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
18 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- alphaphotographics — A display made up of text characters combined with high-resolution photographic images (proposed as a future form of videotex).
- angiocardiographic — Relating to angiocardiography.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- cholangiocarcinoma — (pathology) Cancer of the bile duct.
19 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromatographically — With regard to, or by by using chromatography.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- clinicopathological — of or relating to the combined study of disease symptoms and pathology.
- contradistinguished — Simple past tense and past participle of contradistinguish.
20 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- contradistinguishing — Present participle of contradistinguish.
- electrocardiographic — Of or pertaining to an electrocardiogram (ECG) or electrocardiograph.
- electrophysiological — Of or pertaining to electrophysiology.
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
- pseudo-psychological — of or relating to psychology.
21 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- dendrochronologically — By the use of, or with reference to dendrochronology.
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
- performance-enhancing — noting or relating to a drug or other substance used to improve one's performance in a sport or other activity requiring strength, stamina, etc.: The use of performance-enhancing steroids by athletes is banned.
- psychomotor-agitation — the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
22 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
23 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
24 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
26 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
27 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- electroencephalographically — In an electroencephalographic way.
32 letter words containing c, h, i, o, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, O, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3008 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, O, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.