Words containing a, r, o, n
4 letter words containing a, r, o, n
5 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- aaron — the first high priest of the Israelites, brother of Moses (Exodus 4:14)
- acorn — An acorn is a pale oval nut that is the fruit of an oak tree.
- acron — the unsegmented, preoral portion of the body of an arthropod.
- adorn — If something adorns a place or an object, it makes it look more beautiful.
- afnor — Association Française de Normalisation: the standards organization of France
6 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- adorno — Theodor Wiesengrund. 1903–69, German philosopher, sociologist, and music critic. His writings include The Philosophy of the New Music (1949) and Negative Dialectics (1966)
- aeron. — aeronautics
- anchor — An anchor is a heavy hooked object that is dropped from a boat into the water at the end of a chain in order to make the boat stay in one place.
- and/or — used to join terms when either one or the other or both is indicated
- andro- — male; masculine
7 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- aaronic — of or relating to Aaron, his family, or the priestly dynasty initiated by him
- acheron — one of the rivers in Hades over which the souls of the dead were ferried by Charon
- acrogen — any flowerless plant, such as a fern or moss, in which growth occurs from the tip of the main stem
- acronym — An acronym is a word composed of the first letters of the words in a phrase, especially when this is used as a name. An example of an acronym is NATO which is made up of the first letters of the 'North Atlantic Treaty Organization'.
- adjourn — If a meeting or trial is adjourned or if it adjourns, it is stopped for a short time.
8 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- aaronite — one of the priestly descendants of Aaron.
- abnormal — Someone or something that is abnormal is unusual, especially in a way that is worrying.
- aborning — while being born, developed, or realized (esp in the phrase die aborning)
- abortion — If a woman has an abortion, she ends her pregnancy deliberately so that the baby is not born alive.
- abrasion — An abrasion is an area on a person's body where the skin has been scraped.
9 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abandoner — a person or thing that abandons
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
10 letter words containing a, r, o, n
11 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
12 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- a-number-one — noting a vessel regarded by a shipping-classification society as being equipped to the highest standard and with equipment maintained in first-class condition.
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
13 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- aaron's-beard — rose of Sharon (def 2).
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abortifacient — causing abortion
14 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
15 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- adventurousness — the quality of being adventurous
16 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
17 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
18 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
19 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
20 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
21 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
22 letter words containing a, r, o, n
23 letter words containing a, r, o, n
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with A, R, O, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 32526 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, R, O, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.