Words containing a, n, u, m, b
6 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
- barnum — P(hineas) T(aylor). 1810–91, US showman, who created The Greatest Show on Earth (1871) and, with J. A. Bailey, founded the Barnum and Bailey Circus (1881)
- burman — a member of the dominant ethnic group of Burma, living mainly in the lowlands of the Irrawaddy and Chindwin River drainages and the S panhandle.
- busman — someone who works on buses, particularly as a driver or conductor
- mibuna — a Japanese leafy salad vegetable
- numbat — banded anteater.
7 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
- abandum — (legal) Anything forfeited or confiscated.
- albumen — Albumen is the same as albumin.
- albumin — Albumin is a protein that is found in blood plasma, egg white, and some other substances.
- balmung — (in the Nibelungenlied) Siegfried's sword
- buchman — Frank Nathan Daniel, 1878–1961, U.S. evangelist, founder of Moral Re-Armament movement.
8 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
9 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
10 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
11 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
- adumbrating — Present participle of adumbrate.
- adumbration — to produce a faint image or resemblance of; to outline or sketch.
- albumenized — Simple past tense and past participle of albumenize.
- albuminemia — (pathology) The (normal) presence of albumin in the blood.
- albuminized — Simple past tense and past participle of albuminize.
12 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
- a-number-one — noting a vessel regarded by a shipping-classification society as being equipped to the highest standard and with equipment maintained in first-class condition.
- albumenizing — Present participle of albumenize.
- albuminoidal — (chemistry) Of the nature of an albuminoid.
- aldebaranium — (chemistry, obsolete) A rejected name for ytterbium.
- ambartsumian — Viktor A(mazaspovich). 1908–96, Armenian astrophysicist, renowned for his description of radio sources as explosions in the core of galaxies
13 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
- ambiguousness — open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.
- ambitiousness — having ambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining success, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc.: ambitious students.
- antisubmarine — (of weapons, missiles, etc) designed to combat or destroy submarines
- beleaguerment — a blockade or siege
- benjamin-bush — Also called spice-wood. a yellow-flowered, North American shrub, Lindera benzoin, of the laurel family, whose bark and leaves have a spicy odor.
14 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- albumenization — An alternative form of albuminization.
- albuminization — A conversion into albumin.
- ambisinistrous — clumsy or unskillful with both hands.
15 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
- agribusinessman — a person who engages in agribusiness
- autocannibalism — The eating of part of one's own body.
- bioaccumulation — the process in which industrial waste, toxic chemicals, etc. gradually accumulate in living tissue
- blasphemousness — the quality of being blasphemous
- buckinghamshire — a county in SE central England, containing the Vale of Aylesbury and parts of the Chiltern Hills: the geographic and ceremonial county includes Milton Keynes, which became an independent unitary authority in 1997. Administrative centre: Aylesbury. Pop (excluding Milton Keynes): 478 000 (2003 est). Area (excluding Milton Keynes): 1568 sq km (605 sq miles)
16 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- bronchopneumonia — inflammation of the lungs, originating in the bronchioles
- camborne-redruth — a former (until 1974) urban district in SW England, in Cornwall: formed in 1934 by the amalgamation of the neighbouring towns of Camborne and Redruth. Pop: 39 936 (2001)
- circumambulating — Present participle of circumambulate.
- circumambulation — The act of walking around something in a circle, especially for a ritual purpose.
17 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- incommunicability — incapable of being communicated, imparted, shared, etc.
- insurmountability — incapable of being surmounted, passed over, or overcome; insuperable: an insurmountable obstacle.
- lautenclavicymbal — a harpsichord with strings of gut rather than metal.
- manufacturability — The condition of being manufacturable.
18 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
- hyperbilirubinemia — an abnormally high level of bilirubin in the blood, manifested by jaundice, anorexia, and malaise, occurring in association with liver disease and certain hemolytic anemias.
- incommensurability — not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
19 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
- incommensurableness — (rare) Incommensurability.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
- pointe-aux-trembles — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, N of Montreal, on the St. Lawrence.
21 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
24 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
32 letter words containing a, n, u, m, b
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, N, U, M, B. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1729 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, N, U, M, B that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.