Words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
6 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- lapsed — expired; voided; terminated: a lapsed insurance policy.
7 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- clasped — a device, usually of metal, for fastening together two or more things or parts of the same thing: a clasp for paper money; a clasp on a necklace.
- dapples — Plural form of dapple.
- delapse — a falling or sinking down
- deposal — the act of deposing from office; deposition
- dewlaps — Plural form of dewlap.
8 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- asphodel — any of various S European liliaceous plants of the genera Asphodelus and Asphodeline, having clusters of white or yellow flowers
- capsuled — Enclosed within a capsule.
- deplanes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of deplane.
- desklamp — A lamp used to illuminate a desk.
- despisal — contempt; the act of despising; scorn
9 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- appleseed — Johnny(name for John Chapman) 1774-1845; U.S. frontiersman who planted apple trees throughout the Midwest
- apsidiole — a secondary, or small, apse
- asclepiad — a plant that belongs to the class Asclepiadaceae
- asphalted — Simple past tense and past participle of asphalt.
- asphodels — Plural form of asphodel.
10 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- aedileship — the office of an aedile, or the duration of an aedile's term of office
- amplidynes — Plural form of amplidyne.
- amplitudes — Plural form of amplitude.
- apologised — to offer an apology or excuse for some fault, insult, failure, or injury: He apologized for accusing her falsely.
- apostilled — Simple past tense and past participle of apostille.
11 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
12 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- alphabetised — (British) Arranged in alphabetical order.
- apfelstrudel — apple strudel
- asclepiadean — of or relating to a type of classical verse line consisting of a spondee, two or three choriambs, and an iamb
- bespectacled — Someone who is bespectacled is wearing glasses.
13 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
14 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
15 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- alexandroupolis — a port in NE Greece, in W Thrace. Pop: 52 720 (2001 est)
- asclepiadaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Asclepiadaceae, a family of mostly tropical and subtropical flowering plants, including the milkweed and swallowwort, having pollen in the form of a waxy mass (pollinium): now usually regarded as a subfamily of the Apocynaceae
- christadelphian — a member of a Christian millenarian sect founded in the US about 1848, holding that only the just will enter eternal life, that the wicked will be annihilated, and that the ignorant, the unconverted, and infants will not be raised from the dead
- complicatedness — composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex: complicated apparatus for measuring brain functions.
- decomposability — (uncountable) The condition of being decomposable.
16 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- adenohypophyseal — Alternative form of adenohypophysial.
- adenohypophysial — Relating to the adenohypophysis.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- closed-captioned — (of a video recording) having subtitles which appear on screen only if the cassette is played through a special decoder
- cyclophosphamide — an alkylating agent used in the treatment of leukaemia and lymphomas
17 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- all-expenses-paid — (of a holiday, trip, etc) free, with everything paid for
- boileau-despreaux — Nicolas [nee-kaw-lah] /ni kɔˈlɑ/ (Show IPA), 1636–1711, French critic and poet.
- call-and-response — a form of interaction between a speaker and one or more listeners, in which every utterance of the speaker elicits a verbal or non-verbal response from the listener or listeners
- closed-captioning — (of a television program, film, or video) distributed with synchronized transcription of speech and written descriptions of other relevant audio elements, as for the hearing-impaired, that are visible only when the option to display them is selected. Abbreviation: CC.
- compartmentalised — Simple past tense and past participle of compartmentalise.
18 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- didaskaleinophobia — The fear of going to school.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- disproportionately — not proportionate; out of proportion, as in size or number.
- hexaphosphorylated — (biochemistry) phosphorylated with six units of phosphoric acid.
- hyperaldosteronism — aldosteronism.
19 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- departmentalisation — Alternative spelling of departmentalization.
- electrocardiographs — Plural form of electrocardiograph.
- hyperphosphorylated — Simple past tense and past participle of hyperphosphorylate.
- interdisciplinarity — Any academic or scientific study that draws on the expertise of more than one discipline.
- lipopolysaccharides — Plural form of lipopolysaccharide.
20 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
21 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
23 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
24 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
25 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
28 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
34 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
35 letter words containing a, l, p, e, s, d
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, L, P, E, S, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2261 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, L, P, E, S, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.