Words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
6 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- galion — a city in N central Ohio.
7 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- antilog — antilogarithm
- digonal — of or relating to a symmetry operation in which the original figure is reconstructed after a 180° turn about an axis
- foaling — a young horse, mule, or related animal, especially one that is not yet one year of age.
- haloing — Also called nimbus. a geometric shape, usually in the form of a disk, circle, ring, or rayed structure, traditionally representing a radiant light around or above the head of a divine or sacred personage, an ancient or medieval monarch, etc.
- in-goal — the area at either end of the field between the goal line and the dead-ball line.
8 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
9 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- adoringly — to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respect; honor.
- agnolotti — a dish of small pasta shaped like half moons and usually filled with tortellini stuffing: boiled and served in broth or with a sauce.
- aguinaldo — Emilio [e-mee-lyaw] /ɛˈmi lyɔ/ (Show IPA), 1869–1964, Filipino leader during the Spanish-American war: opposed to U.S. occupation.
- aldington — Richard. 1892–1962, English poet, novelist, and biographer. His novels include Death of a Hero (1929) and The Colonel's Daughter (1931), which reflect postwar disillusion following World War I
- algonkian — Algonquian
10 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- aboriginal — An Aboriginal is an Australian Aborigine.
- actinology — the science of light rays and their chemical effects
- aglutition — (medicine) Inability to swallow.
- agnoiology — the theory of ignorance
- algolagnia — a perversion in which sexual pleasure is gained from the experience or infliction of pain
11 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- accordingly — You use accordingly to introduce a fact or situation which is a result or consequence of something that you have just referred to.
- acid-loving — (of a plant) requiring a pH of 4.5 to 5.5 for optimal growth.
- agitational — the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
- agonizingly — accompanied by, filled with, or resulting in agony or distress: We spent an agonizing hour waiting to hear if the accident had been serious or not.
- agronomical — the science of soil management and the production of field crops.
12 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- agglutinogen — an antigen that reacts with or stimulates the formation of a specific agglutinin
- agnostically — a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience. Synonyms: disbeliever, nonbeliever, unbeliever; doubter, skeptic, secularist, empiricist; heathen, heretic, infidel, pagan.
- amalgamation — the action or process of amalgamating
13 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- actinobiology — the branch of biology concerned with the effects of radiation on living organisms
- aerodontalgia — a toothache caused by lowered barometric pressure, as in high-altitude flight.
- aganglionosis — (medicine) A medical condition involving absence of ganglia.
14 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- all-or-nothing — not allowing for qualification or compromise; either fully or not at all operative: an all-or-nothing approach.
- allegorization — to make into an allegory; narrate allegorically.
- aminoglycoside — of or relating to amino sugars in glycosidic linkage.
- anesthesiology — the science of anesthesia and anesthetics
- angiomyolipoma — (medicine) A common benign tumour of the kidney.
15 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anaesthesiology — the science of administering anesthetics.
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
16 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
- anglo-australian — belonging, relating to, or involving England and Australia, or the people of the two countries.
- antagonistically — acting in opposition; opposing, especially mutually.
- anticyclogenesis — the intensification or development of an anticyclone.
17 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
18 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
19 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- clinicopathological — of or relating to the combined study of disease symptoms and pathology.
- gastroenterocolitis — (medicine) inflammation of the stomach, small intestines, and colon.
- gentleman-pensioner — (formerly) a gentleman-at-arms.
20 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- lacto-ovo-vegetarian — Also called lactovarian [lak-tuh-vair-ee-uh n] /ˌlæk təˈvɛər i ən/ (Show IPA), ovolactarian, ovo-lacto-vegetarian. a vegetarian whose diet includes dairy products and eggs.
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- lymphogranulomatosis — widespread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system.
- ovo-lacto-vegetarian — lacto-ovo-vegetarian.
21 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- ecological-succession — the coming of one person or thing after another in order, sequence, or in the course of events: many troubles in succession.
- hypogammaglobulinemia — A type of immune disorder characterised by a reduction in all types of gamma globulins.
- hysterosalpingography — (medicine) X-ray examination of the uterus and oviducts following injection of a radiopaque substance.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
22 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- otorhinolaryngological — of or relating to the medical practice involving the ear, nose, and throat.
- the-leaning-tower-pisa — a round, marble campanile in Pisa, Italy, begun in 1174 and now 17 feet (5.2 meters) out of the perpendicular in its height of 179 feet (54 meters).
23 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
24 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
26 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
28 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing a, l, i, n, g, o
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, L, I, N, G, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5349 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, L, I, N, G, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.