Words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
6 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
7 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- adoring — An adoring person is someone who loves and admires another person very much.
- aorangi — Cook2
- gordian — pertaining to Gordius, ancient king of Phrygia, who tied a knot (the Gordian knot) that, according to prophecy, was to be undone only by the person who was to rule Asia, and that was cut, rather than untied, by Alexander the Great.
- gournia — a village in NE Crete, near the site of an excavated Minoan town and palace.
- noriega — Manuel Antonio, born 1934, military leader of Panama 1983–89: captured by U.S. forces and sentenced to prison for drug trafficking 1992.
8 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- aborning — while being born, developed, or realized (esp in the phrase die aborning)
- agrimony — any of various N temperate rosaceous plants of the genus Agrimonia, which have compound leaves, long spikes of small yellow flowers, and bristly burlike fruits
- agrinion — a city in W Greece.
- arousing — causing sexual excitement
- assignor — a person who transfers or assigns property
9 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- absorbing — An absorbing task or activity interests you a great deal and takes up all your attention and energy.
- according — in proportion; in relation
- adoringly — to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respect; honor.
10 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- aboriginal — An Aboriginal is an Australian Aborigine.
- aborigines — one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.
- abrogation — the act or an instance of abrogating, or repealing: abrogation of the treaty's responsibility.
- accrington — a town in NW England, in SE Lancashire. Pop: 35 203 (2001)
- acronyming — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
11 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- accordingly — You use accordingly to introduce a fact or situation which is a result or consequence of something that you have just referred to.
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- aerobraking — the use of aerodynamic braking in extremely low-density atmospheres in space at hypersonic Mach numbers
- aggradation — to raise the grade or level of (a river valley, a stream bed, etc.) by depositing detritus, sediment, or the like.
- aggravation — the act of aggravating, or making worse, or the condition of being aggravated
12 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
- agrobusiness — the businesses collectively associated with the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products.
13 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- aerodontalgia — a toothache caused by lowered barometric pressure, as in high-altitude flight.
- aeromagnetics — the science of measuring magnetic characteristics associated with atmospheric conditions of the earth.
- aggiornamento — the process of bringing up to date methods, ideas, etc
14 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
- all-or-nothing — not allowing for qualification or compromise; either fully or not at all operative: an all-or-nothing approach.
- allegorization — to make into an allegory; narrate allegorically.
- anglo-american — of or relating to relations between England and the United States or their peoples
- anopisthograph — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
15 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anthropogenesis — the study of the origins of man
16 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- anglo-australian — belonging, relating to, or involving England and Australia, or the people of the two countries.
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anti-immigration — the act of immigrating.
- anti-integration — an act or instance of combining into an integral whole.
17 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
18 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
19 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
20 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- lacto-ovo-vegetarian — Also called lactovarian [lak-tuh-vair-ee-uh n] /ˌlæk təˈvɛər i ən/ (Show IPA), ovolactarian, ovo-lacto-vegetarian. a vegetarian whose diet includes dairy products and eggs.
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- lymphogranulomatosis — widespread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system.
21 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- consciousness-raising — Psychology. a group-therapy technique in which the aim is to enhance the participants' awareness of their particular needs and goals as individuals or as a group.
- hysterosalpingography — (medicine) X-ray examination of the uterus and oviducts following injection of a radiopaque substance.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
22 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- interrogator-responsor — a radio or radar transceiver for sending a signal to a transponder and receiving and interpreting the reply.
- otorhinolaryngological — of or relating to the medical practice involving the ear, nose, and throat.
23 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- mediated-generalization — the act or process of generalizing.
24 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
27 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
28 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing a, g, r, o, i, n
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, G, R, O, I, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7084 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, G, R, O, I, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.