Words containing a, g, r, n, d
5 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
6 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- danger — Danger is the possibility that someone may be harmed or killed.
- daring — People who are daring are willing to do or say things which are new or which might shock or anger other people.
- dragon — a mythical monster generally represented as a huge, winged reptile with crested head and enormous claws and teeth, and often spouting fire.
- gander — a town in E Newfoundland, in Canada: airport on the great circle route between New York and northern Europe.
- garand — John C(antius) [French kahn-tsyys] /French ˈkɑ̃ tsyüs/ (Show IPA), 1888–1974, U.S. inventor of M-1 semiautomatic rifle, born in Canada.
7 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- adoring — An adoring person is someone who loves and admires another person very much.
- agender — noting or relating to a person who does not have a specific gender identity or recognizable gender expression.
- aground — If a ship runs aground, it touches the ground in a shallow part of a river, lake, or the sea, and gets stuck.
- angered — a strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong; wrath; ire.
- barding — Armor. any of various pieces of defensive armor for a horse.
8 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- adhering — to stay attached; stick fast; cleave; cling (usually followed by to): The mud adhered to his shoes.
- admiring — An admiring expression shows that you like or respect someone or something.
- androgen — any of several steroids, produced as hormones by the testes or made synthetically, that promote development of male sexual organs and male secondary sexual characteristics
- angrboda — a giantess who was the mother of Loki's children, Fenrir and Hel, and also of the Midgard serpent.
- antidrug — (of a person, group or initiative) discouraging illegal drug use
9 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- abridging — to shorten by omissions while retaining the basic contents: to abridge a reference book.
- according — in proportion; in relation
- adigranth — Granth.
- adoringly — to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respect; honor.
- adverting — to remark or comment; refer (usually followed by to): He adverted briefly to the news of the day.
10 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- adjourning — to suspend the meeting of (a club, legislature, committee, etc.) to a future time, another place, or indefinitely: to adjourn the court.
- admiringly — displaying or feeling admiration: admiring looks.
- adrenergic — releasing or activated by adrenaline or an adrenaline-like substance
- aggrandise — to widen in scope; increase in size or intensity; enlarge; extend.
11 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- accordingly — You use accordingly to introduce a fact or situation which is a result or consequence of something that you have just referred to.
- adventuring — the act of doing adventurous things or having adventures
- advertising — Advertising is the activity of creating advertisements and making sure people see them.
12 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- acknowledger — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- adrenalizing — to stir to action; excite: The promise of victory adrenalized the team.
- andragogical — the methods or techniques used to teach adults: Many educators believe that the principles of andragogy, as advanced by Malcolm Knowles, have great relevance to adult education; others are not so certain.
- androscoggin — a river flowing from NE New Hampshire through SW Maine into the Kennebec River. 171 miles (275 km) long.
13 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- aerodontalgia — a toothache caused by lowered barometric pressure, as in high-altitude flight.
- agro-industry — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- air-hardening — noting any metal, especially alloy steel, that can be hardened from above its transformation point by cooling in air.
- anti-androgen — any of a class of drugs that oppose the action of androgens; used in the treatment of prostate cancer and various male sexual disorders
14 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- administrating — to administer.
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
- aggrandizement — If someone does something for aggrandizement, they do it in order to get power, wealth, and importance for themselves.
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
15 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- beta-adrenergic — pertaining to or involving beta receptors
- butter-and-eggs — any of various plants, such as toadflax, the flowers of which are of two shades of yellow
- child-battering — the physical abuse of a child by a parent or guardian, as by beating.
- cinematographed — a motion-picture projector.
16 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
- cloak-and-dagger — A cloak-and-dagger activity is one which involves mystery and secrecy.
- director-general — the executive head of an organization or of a major subdivision, as a branch or agency, of government.
- double-breasting — the practice of employing nonunion workers, especially in a separate division, to supplement the work of higher-paid union workers.
- forward-thinking — planning or tending to plan for the future; forward-looking.
17 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- champagne-ardenne — a region of NE France: a countship and commercial centre in medieval times; it consists of a great plain, with sheep and dairy farms and many vineyards
- contradistinguish — to differentiate by means of contrasting or opposing qualities
18 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- gastroduodenostomy — See under gastroenterostomy.
- self-disparagement — the act of disparaging.
19 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- great-grandchildren — a grandchild of one's son or daughter.
- great-granddaughter — a granddaughter of one's son or daughter.
20 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
- self-differentiating — to form or mark differently from other such things; distinguish.
21 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
- ring-around-the-rosey — a children's game in which the players sing while going around in a circle and squat when the lyrics “all fall down” are sung.
22 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
23 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- mediated-generalization — the act or process of generalizing.
26 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
27 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
28 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing a, g, r, n, d
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, G, R, N, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5810 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, G, R, N, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.