Words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
8 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
9 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
- apothegms — Plural form of apothegm.
- megaflops — a measure of computer speed, equal to one million floating-point operations per second.
- megapodes — Plural form of megapode.
- megapolis — megalopolis.
- megascope — A modification of the magic lantern, used especially for throwing a magnified image of an opaque object on a screen, solar or artificial light being used.
10 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
- angiosperm — any seed-bearing plant of the phylum Angiospermophyta (division Angiospermae in traditional systems), in which the ovules are enclosed in an ovary, which develops into the fruit after fertilization; any flowering plant
- compassing — Present participle of compass.
- cryptogams — Plural form of cryptogam.
- gomphiasis — looseness of the teeth.
- groupmates — Plural form of groupmate.
11 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
- aegospotami — a river of ancient Thrace that flowed into the Hellespont. At its mouth the Spartan fleet under Lysander defeated the Athenians in 405 bc, ending the Peloponnesian War
- agamospermy — formation of seeds in the absence of fertilization; a form of apomixis
- amphigenous — (of certain parasitic fungi) growing on both sides of leaves.
- amphigories — Plural form of amphigory.
- anemographs — Plural form of anemograph.
12 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
- astigmoscope — astigmatoscope.
- compensating — to recompense for something: They gave him ten dollars to compensate him for his trouble.
- complainings — complaints
- cosmographer — (astrophysics) A scientist specializing in understanding and describing the nature of the universe.
- cosmographic — Of or pertaining to cosmography.
13 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
14 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
- astigmatoscope — an instrument for determining the presence and severity of astigmatism.
- astigmatoscopy — examination by means of an astigmatoscope.
- cosmographical — Of or pertaining to cosmography.
- decompensating — Psychology. to lose the ability to maintain normal or appropriate psychological defenses, sometimes resulting in depression, anxiety, or delusions.
- encephalograms — Plural form of encephalogram.
15 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
- angiomyolipomas — Plural form of angiomyolipoma.
- apophthegmatise — to speak in apophthegms
- apophthegmatist — a person who creates apophthegms
- compassionating — Present participle of compassionate.
- dermatoglyphics — the lines forming a skin pattern, esp on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet
16 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- chromatographies — Plural form of chromatography.
- electromyographs — Plural form of electromyograph.
- gynandromorphism — an individual exhibiting morphological characteristics of both sexes.
- gynandromorphous — an individual exhibiting morphological characteristics of both sexes.
17 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
18 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- hepatosplenomegaly — Enlargement of both the liver and spleen.
- histomorphological — histology.
- neo-pythagoreanism — a philosophical system, established in Alexandria and Rome in the second century b.c., consisting mainly of revived Pythagorean doctrines with elements of Platonism and Stoicism.
- paleoclimatologist — the branch of paleogeography dealing with the study of paleoclimates.
19 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
- gentleman-pensioner — (formerly) a gentleman-at-arms.
- hysterosalpingogram — An X-ray image taken during hysterosalpingography.
- main-topgallantmast — the mast next above the main-topmast.
- meningoencephalitis — Inflammation of the membranes of the brain and the adjoining cerebral tissue.
- metatarsophalangeal — (anatomy) Relating to the metatarsus and phalange.
20 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
21 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
- châlons-en-champagne — a town in NE France, on the River Marne: scene of Attila's defeat by the Romans (451 ad). Pop: 47 339 (1999)
- electroencephalograms — Plural form of electroencephalogram.
- electronystagmography — A diagnostic test to record involuntary movements of the eye caused by a condition known as nystagmus. It can also be used to diagnose the cause of vertigo, dizziness or balance dysfunction by testing the vestibular system.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- psychomotor-agitation — the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
26 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
28 letter words containing a, g, m, o, s, p
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
On this page, we collect all words with A, G, M, O, S, P. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1064 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, G, M, O, S, P that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.