Words containing a, g, m, o
5 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- amigo — a friend; comrade
- among — Someone or something that is situated or moving among a group of things or people is surrounded by them.
- dogma — an official system of principles or tenets concerning faith, morals, behavior, etc., as of a church. Synonyms: doctrine, teachings, set of beliefs, philosophy.
- gamo- — indicating sexual union or reproduction
- gamow — George, 1904–68, U.S. nuclear physicist and writer, born in Russia.
6 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- bogman — the body of a person found preserved in a peat bog
- dogman — a person who directs the operation of a crane whilst riding on an object being lifted by it
- domagk — Gerhard [ger-hahrt] /ˈgɛr hɑrt/ (Show IPA), 1895–1964, German physician: declined 1939 Nobel Prize at the demand of Nazi government.
- fogram — an old-fashioned or overly conservative person; fogy.
- gambol — to skip about, as in dancing or playing; frolic.
7 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- agamous — agamic
- agnomen — the fourth name or second cognomen occasionally acquired by an ancient Roman
- amongst — Amongst means the same as among.
- angioma — a tumour consisting of a mass of blood vessels (haemangioma) or a mass of lymphatic vessels (lymphangioma)
- apogamy — a type of reproduction, occurring in some ferns, in which the sporophyte develops from the gametophyte without fusion of gametes
8 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- aerogram — an airmail letter written on a single sheet of lightweight paper that folds and is sealed to form an envelope
- agrimony — any of various N temperate rosaceous plants of the genus Agrimonia, which have compound leaves, long spikes of small yellow flowers, and bristly burlike fruits
- agronomy — the science of cultivation of land, soil management, and crop production
- algorism — the Arabic or decimal system of counting
- allogamy — cross-fertilization in flowering plants
9 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- agamemnon — a king of Mycenae who led the Greeks at the siege of Troy. On his return home he was murdered by his wife Clytemnestra and her lover Aegisthus
- agromania — an abnormal desire to live alone, especially in an isolated area.
- agronomic — the science of soil management and the production of field crops.
- algometer — an instrument for measuring sensitivity to pressure (pressure algometer) or to pain
- algometry — a device for determining sensitiveness to pain caused by pressure.
10 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- acromegaly — a chronic disease characterized by enlargement of the bones of the head, hands, and feet, and swelling and enlargement of soft tissue, esp the tongue. It is caused by excessive secretion of growth hormone by the pituitary gland
- acronyming — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- actinogram — the record produced by the action of an actinograph.
- aerogramme — a lightweight letter form with imprinted stamp and gummed flaps, used for airmail correspondence to other countries; air letter
- agronomics — the branch of economics dealing with the distribution, management, and productivity of land
11 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- admonishing — to caution, advise, or counsel against something.
- aegospotami — a river of ancient Thrace that flowed into the Hellespont. At its mouth the Spartan fleet under Lysander defeated the Athenians in 405 bc, ending the Peloponnesian War
- agamospermy — formation of seeds in the absence of fertilization; a form of apomixis
- agglomerate — to form or be formed into a mass or cluster; collect
- agnosticism — Agnosticism is the belief that it is not possible to say definitely whether or not there is a God. Compare atheism.
12 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
- agamogenesis — asexual reproduction, such as fission or parthenogenesis
13 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- actor-manager — a leading actor who produces and usually stars in his or her own productions: Sir Henry Irving was one of the first actor-managers.
- aeromagnetics — the science of measuring magnetic characteristics associated with atmospheric conditions of the earth.
- aggiornamento — the process of bringing up to date methods, ideas, etc
- agglomeration — An agglomeration of things is a lot of different things gathered together, often in no particular order or arrangement.
14 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- aminoglycoside — of or relating to amino sugars in glycosidic linkage.
- angiomyolipoma — (medicine) A common benign tumour of the kidney.
- anglo-american — of or relating to relations between England and the United States or their peoples
- anglo-saxonism — Saxonism.
15 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- antiferromagnet — a material which exhibits antiferromagnetism
- antihemorrhagic — That stops or reduces hemorrhage.
- barothermograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure and temperature.
16 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- anti-immigration — the act of immigrating.
- archaeomagnetism — an archaeological technique for dating certain clay objects by measuring the extent to which they have been magnetized by the earth's magnetic field
- astrometeorology — the study of the theoretical effects of astronomical bodies and forces on the earth's atmosphere.
17 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
- chromolithography — the process of making coloured prints by lithography
18 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
19 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
- gentleman-pensioner — (formerly) a gentleman-at-arms.
20 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- congressman-at-large — (in the US) a member of the House of Representatives who was elected by the voters of an entire state as opposed to the voters of a single Congressional district
- lymphogranulomatosis — widespread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system.
- magnetoencephalogram — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
21 letter words containing a, g, m, o
22 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
23 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- magneto-encephalography — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
24 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- magnetothermoelectricity — thermoelectricity induced or affected by a magnetic field.
32 letter words containing a, g, m, o
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, G, M, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6683 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, G, M, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.