Words containing a, f, s, t, b
6 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- dbfast — dBASE dialect for MS-DOS and MS-Windows.
7 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- batfish — any angler of the family Ogcocephalidae, having a flattened scaleless body and moving on the sea floor by means of fleshy pectoral and pelvic fins
- bedfast — bedridden
- belfast — the capital of Northern Ireland, a port on Belfast Lough in Belfast district, Co Antrim and Co Down: became the centre of Irish Protestantism and of the linen industry in the 17th century; seat of the Northern Ireland assembly and executive. Pop: 281 000 (2011 est)
- gabfest — a gathering at which there is a great deal of conversation.
- softlab — (company) A software engineering company strong in the UK and Germany.
8 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- backfist — a karate punch with the back of a clenched hand.
- baitfish — any small fish used as bait for larger fish
- blastoff — Blastoff is the moment when a rocket leaves the ground and rises into the air to begin a journey into space.
- boastful — If someone is boastful, they talk too proudly about something that they have done or that they own.
- buckfast — a fortified tonic wine
9 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- backlifts — Plural form of backlift.
- backshift — The changing of a present tense in direct speech to a past tense in reported speech (or a past tense to pluperfect).
- basketful — a sufficient quantity to fill a basket; the amount contained in a basket.
- beanfeast — A beanfeast is a party or other social event.
- beatifies — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of beatify.
10 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- abbotsford — estate (1812-32) of Sir Walter Scott, on the Tweed in SE Scotland
- bast-fiber — Botany. phloem.
- bean-feast — (formerly) an annual dinner or party given by an employer for employees.
- beanfeasts — Plural form of beanfeast.
- beautifies — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of beautify.
11 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- asbestiform — having the look or structure of asbestos
- bear's-foot — either of two Eurasian hellebore plants, Helleborus foetidus or H. viridis, having leaves shaped like the foot and claws of a bear
- beautifiers — Plural form of beautifier.
- breakfasted — the first meal of the day; morning meal: A hearty breakfast was served at 7 a.m.
- breast-feed — When a woman breast-feeds her baby, she feeds it with milk from her breasts, rather than from a bottle.
12 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- afforestable — having the capacity to be turned into forest
- afro-british — of or relating to British people of African descent
- afterburners — Plural form of afterburner.
- antifebriles — Plural form of antifebrile.
- artzybasheff — Boris Mikhailovich [bawr-is mi-kahy-luh-vich,, bor-;; Russian buh-ryees myi-khahy-luh-vyich] /ˈbɔr ɪs mɪˈkaɪ lə vɪtʃ,, ˈbɒr-;; Russian bʌˈryis myɪˈxaɪ lə vyɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1899–1965, U.S. illustrator and writer, born in Russia.
13 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- beautifulness — having beauty; possessing qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.
- cobaltiferous — containing cobalt
- comfortablest — Superlative form of comfortable.
- confiscatable — confiscable
- defeasibility — capable of being annulled or terminated.
14 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- antifilibuster — a person or method in opposition to filibustering
- backside-front — backend-to.
- basket-of-gold — a yellow-flowered perennial plant (Alyssum saxatile, now more properly Aurinia saxatilis) of the crucifer family, often used in rock gardens
15 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- antifashionable — not conforming to mainstream fashion
- biogasification — the conversion of organic matter into biogas.
- comfortableness — (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- fibrocartilages — Plural form of fibrocartilage.
- ghetto-fabulous — pertaining to or noting a lifestyle of showy but superficial glamour and luxury that is sometimes adopted by people in or from an urban ghetto: That man is just ghetto-fabulous; his bling wears bling!
16 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- deboursification — (jargon) Removal of irrelevant newsgroups from the Newsgroups header of a followup. The term applies particularly to the removal of frivolous groups added by one of the Kooks. See also: sneck.
- flabbergastation — (colloquial) Bewildered shock or surprise; the state or condition of being flabbergasted.
- flabbergastingly — Surprisingly, astonishingly or amazingly.
- non-transferable — to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
- self-abandonment — absence or lack of personal restraint.
17 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- bed-and-breakfast — an accommodation offered by an inn, hotel, or especially a private home, consisting of a room for the night and breakfast the next morning for one inclusive price.
- biotransformation — the metabolizing of some substance, esp. a drug, in the body
- confirmation-bias — the tendency to process and analyze information in such a way that it supports one’s preexisting ideas and convictions: Confirmation bias is a major issue when we get all our news from social media sites. Unfortunately, their experimental method was proven invalid due to confirmation bias.
- indefatigableness — The state of being indefatigable.
18 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
- fire-and-brimstone — threatening punishment in the hereafter: a fire-and-brimstone sermon.
- specrate_base_fp92 — (benchmark) A variant of SPECrate_fp92 that reports "baseline" results, using stricter run rules.
19 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- non-transferability — to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
21 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
24 letter words containing a, f, s, t, b
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
On this page, we collect all words with A, F, S, T, B. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1124 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, F, S, T, B that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.