Words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
7 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- enframe — to put inside a frame
- fireman — a person employed to extinguish or prevent fires; firefighter.
- foramen — an opening, orifice, or short passage, as in a bone or in the integument of the ovule of a plant.
- foreman — a person in charge of a particular department, group of workers, etc., as in a factory or the like.
- fraenum — frenum.
8 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
9 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
10 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- affeerment — the act of deciding upon or settling penalties or fines
- affirmance — a verification, confirmation, or affirmation
- aforenamed — Named earlier in a document.
- anseriform — (ornithology) Of or pertaining to birds of the family Anseriformes including ducks, geese, swans, and screamers.
- antireform — opposed to reform
11 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- afforcement — an increase in force or strength
- aircraftmen — Plural form of aircraftman.
- antenniform — shaped like an antenna
- anti-reform — the improvement or amendment of what is wrong, corrupt, unsatisfactory, etc.: social reform; spelling reform.
- confirmable — Capable of being checked, verifiable.
12 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- affrightment — the act of causing fear or alarm
- afrikanerdom — (in South Africa) Afrikaner nationalism based on pride in the Afrikaans language and culture, conservative Calvinism, and a sense of heritage as pioneers
- afrikanerism — a word, term, or usage peculiar to or originating among Afrikaners.
- afrocentrism — centered on Africa or on African-derived cultures, as those of Brazil, Cuba, and Haiti: Afrocentric art.
- amentiferous — bearing aments
13 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
14 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- aforementioned — If you refer to the aforementioned person or subject, you mean the person or subject that has already been mentioned.
- aftertreatment — a method or device for reducing harmful emissions from internal-combustion engines before they are released into the atmosphere, for example a filter or a catalytic converter
- antifederalism — Alternative form of anti-federalism.
- antiforeignism — the policy or practice of showing hostility toward foreigners, foreign customs, etc.
- antimoniferous — Containing or producing antimony.
15 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- affirmativeness — The property of being affirmative.
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- antiferromagnet — a material which exhibits antiferromagnetism
- autotransformer — a transformer in which part of the winding is common to both primary and secondary circuits
- circumferential — of, at, or near the circumference; surrounding; lying along the outskirts.
16 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- african-american — African-Americans are black people living in the United States who are descended from families that originally came from Africa.
- aminotransferase — transaminase.
- autotransformers — Plural form of autotransformer.
- clermont-ferrand — a city in S central France: capital of Puy-de-Dôme department; industrial centre. Pop: 140 957 (2011)
- confederationism — The advocacy of confederation as a means of government.
17 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- defamiliarisation — (arts) The representation of objects anew, in a way that we do not recognize, or that changes our reading of them.
- defamiliarization — Art, Literature. a theory and technique, originating in the early 20th century, in which an artistic or literary work presents familiar objects or situations in an unfamiliar way, prolonging the perceptive process and allowing for a fresh perspective.
- ferrimagnetically — In a ferrimagnetic manner.
18 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
- commander-in-chief — A commander-in-chief is a senior officer who is in charge of all the forces in a particular area.
- counterreformation — a reform movement to oppose a previous one
- diaminofluorescein — (organic compound) A fluorescein into which two amino groups have been substituted.
- disenfranchisement — to disfranchise.
19 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- counter-reformation — the reform movement of the Roman Catholic Church in the 16th and early 17th centuries considered as a reaction to the Protestant Reformation
- disenfranchisements — Plural form of disenfranchisement.
- interferometrically — By means of interferometry.
- lymphoproliferation — (medicine) the excessive production of lymphocytes.
20 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
- hexafluoroantimonate — (inorganic chemistry) The anion SbF6- or any salt containing this anion; it is used as an acidic catalyst in epoxide opening reactions.
21 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- antiferromagnetically — In an antiferromagnetic manner.
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- performance-enhancing — noting or relating to a drug or other substance used to improve one's performance in a sport or other activity requiring strength, stamina, etc.: The use of performance-enhancing steroids by athletes is banned.
- saint-maur-des-fosses — a town in N central France, near Paris, on the Marne River.
- tetrabromofluorescein — eosin (def 1).
22 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
23 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
25 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
32 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, f, e, r, m, n
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
On this page, we collect all words with A, F, E, R, M, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2205 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, F, E, R, M, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.