Words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
7 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- aerobic — Aerobic activity exercises and strengthens your heart and lungs.
- arecibo — seaport in N Puerto Rico: pop. 100,000
- bonaire — an island in the S Caribbean, part of the Netherlands Antilles until their dissolution in 2010, now a special municipality of the Netherlands: one of the Leeward Islands. Chief town: Kralendijk. Pop: 11 537 (2007 est). Area: about 288 sq km (111 sq miles)
- isobare — Meteorology. a line drawn on a weather map or chart that connects points at which the barometric pressure is the same.
8 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- abortive — An abortive attempt or action is unsuccessful.
- aerobics — Aerobics is a form of exercise which increases the amount of oxygen in your blood, and strengthens your heart and lungs. The verb that follows aerobics may be either singular or plural.
- aerobium — an aerobe
- airborne — If an aircraft is airborne, it is in the air and flying.
- alberoni — Giulio [joo-lyaw] /ˈdʒu lyɔ/ (Show IPA), 1664–1752, Italian cardinal and statesman: prime minister of Spain 1715–19.
9 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- abolisher — Agent noun of abolish; one who abolishes. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- aerobatic — (used with a plural verb) stunts performed in flight by an airplane, glider, or the like.
- airmobile — capable of being moved by air, esp by helicopter
- amebiform — That resembles an amoeba / ameba.
10 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- aberdonian — a native or inhabitant of Aberdeen
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
- abhorrible — (rare, obsolete) Detestable. (mid 17th century).
- aborigines — one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.
- aboriginie — Misspelling of aborigine.
11 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- aberrations — Plural form of aberration.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
- aerobically — in an aerobic manner
12 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- abbreviatory — shortening
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abortiveness — imperfect development; rudimentary nature
- aelurophobia — ailurophobia.
13 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- acinetobacter — a bacterium that causes infections such as pneumonia, particularly in people who have a compromised immune system
14 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- absorptiveness — the quality of being absorptive
15 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- absorbabilities — Plural form of absorbability.
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
- archaeobotanist — A person engaged in archaeobotany.
16 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- atherothrombotic — (medicine) Pertaining to or caused by atherothrombosis, the sudden disruption of an atherosclerotic plaque.
- azodicarbonamide — (chemistry) An organic chemical, a yellow to orange red, odorless, crystalline powder, used in food industry as a food additive, a flour bleaching agent and improving agent and in foaming plastics.
- bacterioplankton — (biology) The bacterial component of marine plankton.
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
17 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- antimycobacterial — (medicine) That counteracts the effects of mycobacteria.
- bacteriologically — In a bacteriological manner; with respect to bacteriology.
18 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
19 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
20 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
21 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
23 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
24 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
27 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
32 letter words containing a, e, r, o, b, i
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, E, R, O, B, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3903 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, E, R, O, B, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.