Words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
7 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
8 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
- advanced — An advanced system, method, or design is modern and has been developed from an earlier version of the same thing.
- advancer — a person or thing that advances.
- advances — personal overtures made in an attempt to become friendly, gain a favour, etc
- canvased — Simple past tense and past participle of canvas.
- caverned — (poetic) Pitted or hollowed out with caverns.
9 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
- advancers — Plural form of advancer.
- advanceth — (archaic) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of advance.
- advection — the transference of heat energy in a horizontal stream of gas, esp of air
- avoidance — Avoidance of someone or something is the act of avoiding them.
- canvassed — to solicit votes, subscriptions, opinions, or the like from.
10 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
11 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
- advance-fee — money paid in advance, as for goods or services, to a commission agent or the like.
- advancement — Advancement is progress in your job or in your social position.
- coadventure — adventure in which two or more share.
- contravened — to come or be in conflict with; go or act against; deny or oppose: to contravene a statement.
- convalesced — Simple past tense and past participle of convalesce.
12 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
13 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
- addictiveness — producing or tending to cause addiction: an addictive drug.
- adventuristic — relating to adventurism
- cardioversion — restoring the rhythm of the heart to normal by applying direct-current electrical shock.
- confederative — of confederates or a confederation
- conservatized — Simple past tense and past participle of conservatize.
14 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- adjunctiveness — The state or quality of being adjunctive.
- cadaverousness — of or like a corpse.
- command-driven — pertaining to or denoting a software program whose instructions to perform specified tasks are issued by the user as typed commands in predetermined syntax (contrasted with menu-driven).
- decivilization — those people or nations that have reached such a state.
15 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- circumnavigated — Simple past tense and past participle of circumnavigate.
- consideratively — in a considerative manner
- contradictively — tending or inclined to contradict; involving contradiction; contradictory.
16 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
- contraindicative — Serving as a contraindication.
- conventionalised — to make conventional.
- conventionalized — to make conventional.
- diversifications — Plural form of diversification.
- grace-and-favour — (of a house, flat, etc) owned by the sovereign and granted free of rent to a person to whom the sovereign wishes to express gratitude
17 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
- accommodativeness — The state or quality of being accommodative.
- consumer-advocate — Also called consumer advocate. a person who is dedicated to protecting and promoting the welfare and rights of consumers.
- contradistinctive — distinction by opposition or contrast: plants and animals in contradistinction to humans.
- denial-of-service — pertaining to or being an incident in which a computer or computer network is disabled, disrupting access or service: a website hit by a denial-of-service attack; unintentional denial-of-service problems.
- vice-presidential — relating to a person who ranks immediately below the chief executive or head of state of a republic
18 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- non-discriminative — constituting a particular quality, trait, or difference; characteristic; notable.
- overidentification — an act or instance of identifying; the state of being identified.
19 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- contradistinctively — In contradistinction.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- pseudo-conservative — disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
21 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
23 letter words containing a, d, v, n, c, e
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, V, N, C, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1005 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, V, N, C, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.