Words containing a, d, v, e, n
5 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- daven — to pray
- devan — (transitive) To unload (goods) from a container.
- vaned — weather vane.
- venda — a self-governing Bantu territory of South Africa in the NE part: granted independence in 1979 by South Africa, but not recognized by any other country as an independent state. 2510 sq. mi. (6500 sq. km). Capital: Thohoyandou.
6 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- advene — to become part of or be added to something
- advent — In the Christian church, Advent is the period between Advent Sunday, the Sunday closest to the 30th of November, and Christmas Day.
- avedon — Richard, 1923–2004, U.S. photographer.
- invade — to enter forcefully as an enemy; go into with hostile intent: Germany invaded Poland in 1939.
- nevada — a state in the W United States. 110,540 sq. mi. (286,300 sq. km). Capital: Carson City. Abbreviation: NV (for use with zip code), Nev.
7 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- advance — To advance means to move forward, often in order to attack someone.
- advents — Plural form of advent.
- andover — a city in NE Massachusetts.
- andreev — Leonid Nikolaevich [lee-uh-nid nik-uh lah-yuh-vich;; Russian llyee-uh-nyeet nyik-uh-lah-yuh-vich] /ˈli ə nɪd ˌnɪkˈəlɑ yə vɪtʃ;; Russian ˌllyi əˈnyit ˌnyɪk əˈlɑ yə vɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1871–1919, Russian writer.
- avenged — Simple past tense and past participle of avenge.
8 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- advanced — An advanced system, method, or design is modern and has been developed from an earlier version of the same thing.
- advancer — a person or thing that advances.
- advances — personal overtures made in an attempt to become friendly, gain a favour, etc
- andreyev — ˌLeonid Nikolaˈyevich (ˌlɛɔˈnidˌ nikɔlɑˈjeɪvɪtʃ ) ; leˌ^ōnēdˈ nēˌk^ōläyāˈvich) 1871-1919; Russ. playwright, novelist, & short-story writer
- avidness — a desire to advance; eagerness
9 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- advancers — Plural form of advancer.
- advanceth — (archaic) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of advance.
- advantage — An advantage is something that puts you in a better position than other people.
- advection — the transference of heat energy in a horizontal stream of gas, esp of air
- adventism — the belief that the Second Coming of Christ will occur soon
10 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
11 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- above-named — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been named
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- advance-fee — money paid in advance, as for goods or services, to a commission agent or the like.
- advancement — Advancement is progress in your job or in your social position.
- adventitial — of or relating to the adventitia
12 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
13 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
14 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- adaptativeness — Adaptability.
- adjunctiveness — The state or quality of being adjunctive.
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
15 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- above-mentioned — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been mentioned
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- adventuresomely — In an adventuresome manner.
- adventurousness — the quality of being adventurous
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
16 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- advantageousness — The state or quality of being advantageous.
- adventitiousness — The degree to which a thing is adventitious.
- anti-development — the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
- contraindicative — Serving as a contraindication.
17 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- accommodativeness — The state or quality of being accommodative.
- adventuresomeness — The state or quality of being adventuresome.
- consumer-advocate — Also called consumer advocate. a person who is dedicated to protecting and promoting the welfare and rights of consumers.
- contradistinctive — distinction by opposition or contrast: plants and animals in contradistinction to humans.
- demonstrativeness — The state or quality of being demonstrative.
18 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- neurodevelopmental — Of or pertaining to the development of neurological pathways in the brain.
- nominative-address — a noun naming the person to whom one is speaking.
- non-discriminative — constituting a particular quality, trait, or difference; characteristic; notable.
- overidentification — an act or instance of identifying; the state of being identified.
19 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- contradistinctively — In contradistinction.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- disadvantageousness — The state or quality of being disadvantageous.
21 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- devil's-walking-stick — Hercules-club (def 2).
- notre-dame-des-vertus — an industrial suburb of Paris, on the Seine. Pop: 63 136 (1999)
22 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- over-industrialization — the large-scale introduction of manufacturing, advanced technical enterprises, and other productive economic activity into an area, society, country, etc.
23 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
24 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
27 letter words containing a, d, v, e, n
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, V, E, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2584 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, V, E, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.