Words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
6 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
7 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
8 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- agonised — Simple past tense and past participle of agonise.
- bondages — slavery or involuntary servitude; serfdom.
- decagons — Plural form of decagon.
- diagnose — If someone or something is diagnosed as having a particular illness or problem, their illness or problem is identified. If an illness or problem is diagnosed, it is identified.
- dogfaces — Plural form of dogface.
9 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- aedoeagus — aedeagus.
- alongside — If one thing is alongside another thing, the first thing is next to the second.
- androgens — Plural form of androgen.
- androgeus — a son of Minos and Pasiphaë who fell victim to Athenian King Aegeus: in revenge, Minos waged war on the Athenians and forced them to send a tribute of seven maidens and seven youths to the Minotaur every nine years.
- bakegoods — baked goods, as bread, cakes, or pies.
10 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- adaptogens — Plural form of adaptogen.
- analogised — Simple past tense and past participle of analogise.
- androgynes — Plural form of androgyne.
- apologised — to offer an apology or excuse for some fault, insult, failure, or injury: He apologized for accusing her falsely.
- autodigest — To carry out autodigestion.
11 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
12 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- acknowledges — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- advantageous — If something is advantageous to you, it is likely to benefit you.
- androgenesis — a type of reproduction in insects and plants involving the development of an embryo that contains only paternal chromosomes
- anthologised — Simple past tense and past participle of anthologise.
- beardtongues — Plural form of beardtongue.
13 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- addressograph — a machine for addressing envelopes, etc
- aerodigestive — of or relating to the organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract
- amygdalaceous — similar to or derived from the almond
- autodigestion — (biology) The digestion of tissue by enzymes produced by the organism itself.
- backgrounders — Plural form of backgrounder.
14 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- aminoglycoside — of or relating to amino sugars in glycosidic linkage.
- basket-of-gold — a yellow-flowered perennial plant (Alyssum saxatile, now more properly Aurinia saxatilis) of the crucifer family, often used in rock gardens
- beard-stroking — deep thought
15 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- acknowledgments — a section of text containing an author’s statement acknowledging his or her use of the works of other authors and thanking the people who have helped him or her, usually printed at the front of a book
- aminoglycosides — Plural form of aminoglycoside.
- daguerreotypist — an obsolete photographic process, invented in 1839, in which a picture made on a silver surface sensitized with iodine was developed by exposure to mercury vapor.
- decision-making — the act or process of making decisions
- degenerationist — a person who believes in the evolutionary decline of a species
16 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- acknowledgements — Plural form of acknowledgement.
- advantageousness — The state or quality of being advantageous.
- dephlogisticated — Simple past tense and past participle of dephlogisticate.
- destigmatization — The process or act of destigmatizing.
- discountenancing — Present participle of discountenance.
17 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- closed-captioning — (of a television program, film, or video) distributed with synchronized transcription of speech and written descriptions of other relevant audio elements, as for the hearing-impaired, that are visible only when the option to display them is selected. Abbreviation: CC.
- dephlogisticating — Present participle of dephlogisticate.
- disadvantageously — In a disadvantageous manner.
18 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- electrocardiograms — Plural form of electrocardiogram.
- gastroduodenostomy — See under gastroenterostomy.
19 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- contradistinguished — Simple past tense and past participle of contradistinguish.
- contradistinguishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of contradistinguish.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
20 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- deinstitutionalizing — Present participle of deinstitutionalize.
- gastroduodenostomies — Plural form of gastroduodenostomy.
- great-great-grandson — the grandson of a grandchild
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
21 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
- ring-around-the-rosey — a children's game in which the players sing while going around in a circle and squat when the lyrics “all fall down” are sung.
- roodepoort-maraisburg — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa.
22 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
23 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- consciousness-expanding — mind-expanding.
26 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
27 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
28 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
34 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, e
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, O, G, S, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2233 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, O, G, S, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.