Words containing a, d, m, k, u
5 letter words containing a, d, m, k, u
- dumka — a Slavic folk song that alternates in character between sadness and gaiety.
6 letter words containing a, d, m, k, u
- marduk — the chief of the Babylonian deities.
7 letter words containing a, d, m, k, u
- adamkus — Valdas. born 1926, Lithuanian politician, president of Lithuania (1998–2003, 2004–2009))
- daimoku — (in Nichiren Buddhism) the words nam myoho renge kyo ('devotion to the Lotus Sutra') chanted to the Gohonzon
- makurdi — a port in E central Nigeria, capital of Benue State on the Benue River: agricultural trade centre. Pop: 259 000 (2005 est)
- mudbank — A bank of mud on the bed of a river or the bottom of the sea.
- mudcake — Mudcake is solid residue from the drilling fluid, left when the liquid passes through a permeable medium.
8 letter words containing a, d, m, k, u
- katmandu — a city in and the capital of Nepal, in the central part.
- muckland — fertile farmland characterized by soil (muck soil) that contains a high percentage (between 20 percent and 50 percent) of organic matter.
- mudbanks — Plural form of mudbank.
- mudlarks — Plural form of mudlark.
- unmarked — not marked.
9 letter words containing a, d, m, k, u
- chempaduk — an evergreen moraceous tree, Artocarpus champeden (or A. integer), of Malaysia, similar to the jackfruit
- drugmaker — a person or company that manufactures pharmaceutical products.
- humankind — human beings collectively; the human race.
- kamadhenu — a celestial cow whose milk is life, and one of whose milkings is the visible world.
- kathmandu — a constitutional monarchy in the Himalayas between N India and Tibet. About 56,830 sq. mi. (147,190 sq. km). Capital: Kathmandu.
10 letter words containing a, d, m, k, u
11 letter words containing a, d, m, k, u
- archdukedom — the territory ruled by an archduke or archduchess
- deutschmark — the former standard monetary unit of Germany, divided into 100 pfennigs; replaced by the euro in 2002: until 1990 the standard monetary unit of West Germany
- multitasked — Simple past tense and past participle of multitask.
- pumpkinhead — a slow or dim-witted person; dunce.
- unearmarked — not earmarked; not set aside or marked for a particular purpose
12 letter words containing a, d, m, k, u
- mountebanked — Simple past tense and past participle of mountebank.
- muckspreader — a machine for spreading manure over farmland
- multitracked — (music) Recorded on multiple tracks.
- un-earmarked — any identifying or distinguishing mark or characteristic: The mayor's statement had all the earmarks of dirty politics.
13 letter words containing a, d, m, k, u
16 letter words containing a, d, m, k, u
- kingdom-of-nubia — a region in S Egypt and the Sudan, N of Khartoum, extending from the Nile to the Red Sea.
19 letter words containing a, d, m, k, u
- saddharma-pundarika — a Mahayana sutra, forming with its references to Amida and the Bodhisattvas the basis for the doctrine that there is something of Buddha in everyone, so that salvation is universally available: a central text of Mahayana Buddhism.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, M, K, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 263 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, M, K, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.