Words containing a, d, m, k
5 letter words containing a, d, m, k
6 letter words containing a, d, m, k
7 letter words containing a, d, m, k
- adamkus — Valdas. born 1926, Lithuanian politician, president of Lithuania (1998–2003, 2004–2009))
- akademi — (in India) a learned society
- daimoku — (in Nichiren Buddhism) the words nam myoho renge kyo ('devotion to the Lotus Sutra') chanted to the Gohonzon
- damasks — Plural form of damask.
- danmark — Denmark
8 letter words containing a, d, m, k
- akeldama — Aceldama.
- ambedkar — Bhimrao Ramji [beem-rou rahm-jee] /ˈbim raʊ ˈrɑm dʒi/ (Show IPA), 1893–1956, Indian politician and jurist.
- bedmaker — a person who constructs beds
- cookmaid — a maid who assists a cook
- damasked — a reversible fabric of linen, silk, cotton, or wool, woven with patterns.
9 letter words containing a, d, m, k
- blackdamp — air that is low in oxygen content and high in carbon dioxide as a result of an explosion in a mine
- chempaduk — an evergreen moraceous tree, Artocarpus champeden (or A. integer), of Malaysia, similar to the jackfruit
- chokedamp — blackdamp
- damaskeen — Alternative form of damascene.
- damasking — Present participle of damask.
10 letter words containing a, d, m, k
- adamakegen — (tool) A program that generates makefiles for Ada programs. Adamakegen was written by Owen O'Malley <[email protected]>. It requires Icon and runs under Verdix and SunAda.
- backcombed — Simple past tense and past participle of backcomb.
- bookmarked — a ribbon or other marker placed between the pages of a book to mark a place.
- checkmated — (chess) Having a king in check with no possible move to escape check, thus losing the game.
- damnyankee — (in the southern U.S.) a person native to the northern states of the U.S., especially one who is disliked or regarded with suspicion.
11 letter words containing a, d, m, k
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- archdukedom — the territory ruled by an archduke or archduchess
- bandkeramik — the pottery of the early Neolithic Danubian culture of Europe, having characteristic parallel spiral lines over the body and neck of the gourdlike vessels and dated 5000–4000 b.c.
- candlemaker — Someone who makes candles; candler.
- checkmarked — to indicate by a check mark.
12 letter words containing a, d, m, k
- afrikanerdom — (in South Africa) Afrikaner nationalism based on pride in the Afrikaans language and culture, conservative Calvinism, and a sense of heritage as pioneers
- aldermanlike — resembling an alderman, esp in being pompous
- backswordman — a person who uses a backsword.
- backwoodsman — Backwoodsmen are people, especially politicians, who like the old ways of doing things, or who are involved in an organization at a local level.
- backwoodsmen — Plural form of backwoodsman.
13 letter words containing a, d, m, k
14 letter words containing a, d, m, k
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- decision-maker — a person who makes decisions
- decisionmaking — Alternative form of decision making.
- disembarkation — to go ashore from a ship.
- make-and-break — noting or pertaining to a device, operated by an electric current, for automatically opening or closing a circuit once it has been closed or opened by a mechanical springlike device, as in a doorbell.
15 letter words containing a, d, m, k
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- acknowledgments — a section of text containing an author’s statement acknowledging his or her use of the works of other authors and thanking the people who have helped him or her, usually printed at the front of a book
- cream-crackered — exhausted
- decision-making — the act or process of making decisions
- karl-marx-stadt — former name (1953–90) of Chemnitz.
16 letter words containing a, d, m, k
- acknowledgements — Plural form of acknowledgement.
- brick-and-mortar — pertaining to conventional stores, businesses, etc., having physical buildings and facilities, as opposed to Internet or remote services.
- dictionary-maker — a person who compiles a dictionary
- kingdom-of-nubia — a region in S Egypt and the Sudan, N of Khartoum, extending from the Nile to the Red Sea.
17 letter words containing a, d, m, k
18 letter words containing a, d, m, k
- nickeled-and-dimed — of little or no importance; trivial; petty: a nickel-and-dime business that soon folded.
19 letter words containing a, d, m, k
- saddharma-pundarika — a Mahayana sutra, forming with its references to Amida and the Bodhisattvas the basis for the doctrine that there is something of Buddha in everyone, so that salvation is universally available: a central text of Mahayana Buddhism.
21 letter words containing a, d, m, k
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
28 letter words containing a, d, m, k
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, M, K. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1016 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, M, K that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.