Words containing a, d, m, i, r
6 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- admire — If you admire someone or something, you like and respect them very much.
- aramid — any of various flame-resistant and strong synthetic fibres used in, for example, firefighters' clothing and body armour
- digram — a sequence of two adjacent letters or symbols.
- dirham — a money of account of Iraq, the 20th part of a dinar, equal to 50 fils.
- disarm — to deprive of a weapon or weapons.
7 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- admiral — An admiral is a senior officer in a navy.
- admirer — If you are an admirer of someone, you like and respect them or their work very much.
- admires — to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
- airmada — a large fleet or flight of airplanes assigned to a specific mission: shipping lanes guarded by a giant airmada overhead.
- ambroid — amberoid
8 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- admirers — to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
- admiring — An admiring expression shows that you like or respect someone or something.
- affirmed — to state or assert positively; maintain as true: to affirm one's loyalty to one's country; He affirmed that all was well.
- airdrome — An airdrome is a place or area where small aircraft can land and take off.
- amberoid — a synthetic amber made by compressing pieces of amber and other resins together at a high temperature
9 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- absurdism — the belief that life is meaningless and that all attempts to understand the universe are doomed to fail
- admirable — An admirable quality or action is one that deserves to be praised and admired.
- admirably — worthy of admiration; inspiring approval, reverence, or affection.
- admiralty — In Britain, the Admiralty is the government department that is in charge of the navy.
- admixture — Admixture means the same as mixture.
10 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- acidimeter — any instrument or standard solution for determining the amount of acid in a sample solution
- acidimetry — the determination of the amount of acid present in a solution, measured by an acidimeter or by volumetric analysis
- acidometer — a type of hydrometer for measuring the relative density of an acid solution, esp the acid in a battery
- acrylamide — a chemical compound that forms in certain foods when exposed to high temperature
11 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- actinodrome — (of a leaf) palmately veined.
- adiaphorism — a Christian Protestant theological theory that certain rites and actions are matters of indifference in religion since not forbidden by the Scriptures
12 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- administrate — to manage or direct (the affairs of a business, institution, etc)
- admirability — the quality of being admirable
- adversaryism — an attitude, as in labor-management negotiations, that any opposition to demands indicates an unwillingness of one side to cooperate and bargain in good faith.
- aerodynamics — Aerodynamics is the study of the way in which objects move through the air.
13 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- administerial — of or concerned with administration; administrative: administerial matters.
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- administrated — to administer.
- administrator — An administrator is a person whose job involves helping to organize and supervise the way that an organization or institution functions.
14 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- administrating — to administer.
- administration — Administration is the range of activities connected with organizing and supervising the way that an organization or institution functions.
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
- administratrix — a woman administrator
15 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- anti-federalism — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
16 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- amidinohydrazone — any of a group of pesticides, originally developed as antimalarial and antitubercular drugs, that impair cell respiration in cockroaches, red ants, and other insects.
- brick-and-mortar — pertaining to conventional stores, businesses, etc., having physical buildings and facilities, as opposed to Internet or remote services.
17 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
- clicks-and-mortar — pertaining to or denoting a company that does business on the Internet and in traditional stores or offices.
18 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- deanthropomorphism — the ridding of philosophy or religion of anthropomorphic beliefs and doctrines.
- decompartmentalize — to remove excessive compartmentalization from (an organization)
19 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
- departmentalization — to divide into departments.
- dimethylnitrosamine — a yellow, water-soluble carcinogenic liquid, C 2 H 6 N 2 O, found in tobacco smoke and certain foods: known to be a potent carcinogen. Abbreviation: DMN, DMNA.
- hydropneumatization — utilization of air pressure in the housing of a water turbine to keep the level of water that has been used from rising to interfere with the rotor blades.
20 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- dimethylanthranilate — a colorless or pale-yellow liquid, C 9 H 11 NO 2 , having a grape odor: used chiefly in perfumes, flavorings, and drugs.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- hawaii-standard-time — Alaska-Hawaii time.
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
21 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
22 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- paracoccidioidomycosis — a chronic infection caused by the fungus Paracoccidioides brasiliensis, occurring in Mexico and in Central and South America, characterized by mouth and throat ulcers, weight loss, and lesions on the skin, intestines, and genitals.
23 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- mediated-generalization — the act or process of generalizing.
24 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
25 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- antidisestablishmentarian — a person who advocates antidisestablishmentarianism.
28 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, M, I, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5842 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, M, I, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.