Words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
6 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- talcum — Also, talcum [tal-kuh m] /ˈtæl kəm/ (Show IPA). a green-to-gray, soft mineral, hydrous magnesium silicate, Mg 3 (Si 4 O 10)(OH) 2 , unctuous to the touch, and occurring usually in foliated or compact masses, used in making lubricants, talcum powder, electrical insulation, etc.
7 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- calumet — a long-stemmed ceremonial pipe, smoked by North American Indians as a token of peace, at sacrifices, etc.
8 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
9 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- actualism — the doctrine that all reality is animate or in motion.
- camouflet — a type of bomb that is used during a siege to collapse an enemy's tunnel
- capitulum — a racemose inflorescence in the form of a disc of sessile flowers, the youngest at the centre. It occurs in the daisy and related plants
- castellum — a small fort, normally used as a watch tower
- chalutzim — halutz.
10 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- accumulate — When you accumulate things or when they accumulate, they collect or are gathered over a period of time.
- acetabulum — the deep cuplike cavity on the side of the hipbone that receives the head of the thighbone
- almucantar — a circle on the celestial sphere parallel to the horizontal plane
- altocumuli — Plural form of altocumulus.
- bimaculate — marked with two spots.
11 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- accumulated — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- accumulates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accumulate.
- accumulatio — (rhetoric) A forceful summarisation of previously made points.
- accumulator — a rechargeable device for storing electrical energy in the form of chemical energy, consisting of one or more separate secondary cells
- acetabulums — Plural form of acetabulum.
12 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
- accumulating — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- accumulation — An accumulation of something is a large number of things which have been collected together or acquired over a period of time.
- accumulative — If something is accumulative, it becomes greater in amount, number, or intensity over a period of time.
- accumulators — Plural form of accumulator.
13 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- accumulations — Plural form of accumulation.
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- alumosilicate — (inorganic chemistry) The anion [AlSiO4]-1.
- anticlinorium — a vast elongated anticline with its strata further folded into anticlines and synclines
- archeptolemus — (in the Iliad) the son of Iphitus who served as a charioteer for Hector.
14 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- alumosilicates — Plural form of alumosilicate.
- autocollimator — an instrument combining the functions of a telescope and collimator, for detecting and measuring very small deviations in a beam of light.
- bug-compatible — Said of a design or revision that has been badly compromised by a requirement to be compatible with fossils or misfeatures in other programs or (especially) previous releases of itself. "MS-DOS 2.0 used \ as a path separator to be bug-compatible with some cretin's choice of / as an option character in 1.0."
- campylotropous — (of an ovule) curved so that the micropyle and funiculus almost touch
15 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- aluminosilicate — a silicate in which some of the silicon in the tetrahedral unit SiO4 has been replaced by aluminium
- autocannibalism — The eating of part of one's own body.
- autocollimation — the process used in an autocollimator.
- automorphically — in an automorphic manner
- bioaccumulation — the process in which industrial waste, toxic chemicals, etc. gradually accumulate in living tissue
16 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- accumulativeness — The state or qualities of being accumulative.
- aluminosilicates — Plural form of aluminosilicate.
- circumambulating — Present participle of circumambulate.
- circumambulation — The act of walking around something in a circle, especially for a ritual purpose.
- circumlocutional — Of or relating to circumlocution : circumlocutionary.
17 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- circumlocutionary — a roundabout or indirect way of speaking; the use of more words than necessary to express an idea.
- circumstantiality — the quality of being circumstantial
- circumterrestrial — surrounding or revolving about the earth.
- complex-conjugate — one of a group of conjugate words.
18 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- circumnavigational — Relating to circumnavigation.
- counterculturalism — The counterculture movement or lifestyle.
- ethnomusicological — Relating to or pertaining to ethnomusicology.
- immunohistological — the microscopic study of tissues with the aid of antibodies that bind to tissue components and reveal their presence.
- incommensurability — not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
19 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- chemolithoautotroph — (biology) A chemoautotroph or lithoautotroph.
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- concurrentsmalltalk — (language) A concurrent variant of Smalltalk.
- cultural-relativism — a concept that cultural norms and values derive their meaning within a specific social context. Also called cultural relativism. Compare ethnocentrism (def 2).
20 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- chemotherapeutically — By means of chemotherapy.
- material-equivalence — the state or fact of being equivalent; equality in value, force, significance, etc.
- neuromusculoskeletal — (medicine) Describing the interactions between nerves, muscles and the skeleton.
21 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
22 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- trichlorofluoromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
- trifluorochloromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
23 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
25 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- marcus-valerius-martialis — (Marcus Valerius Martialis) a.d. 43?–104? Roman epigrammatist, born in Spain.
26 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
28 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
32 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
45 letter words containing a, c, u, m, l, t
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, U, M, L, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2262 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, U, M, L, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.