Words containing a, c, u, l
4 letter words containing a, c, u, l
5 letter words containing a, c, u, l
6 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- abulic — a symptom of mental disorder involving impairment or loss of volition.
- actual — You use actual to emphasize that you are referring to something real or genuine.
- aculei — Also, acus. the modified ovipositor or sting of certain hymenopterous insects.
- alcuin — 735–804 ad, English scholar and theologian; friend and adviser of Charlemagne
- almuce — a fur-lined hood or cape formerly worn by members of certain religious orders, more recently by canons of France
7 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- acaudal — having no tail
- acausal — having no cause.
- accrual — In finance, the accrual of something such as interest or investments is the adding together of interest or different investments over a period of time.
- accusal — accusation
- acicula — a needle-shaped part, such as a spine, prickle, or crystal
8 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- abaculus — abaciscus.
- acapulco — a port and resort in SW Mexico, in Guerrero state. Pop: 761 000 (2005 est)
- acauline — having no stem
- ach-laut — the voiceless velar fricative sound that is written as ch in Scottish loch or in German ach, often allophonic with the ich-laut
- achelous — a river god who changed into a snake and a bull while fighting Hercules but was defeated when Hercules broke off one of his horns
9 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- acalculia — an inability to make simple mathematical calculations
- accentual — of, relating to, or having accents; rhythmic
- accruable — having the ability to be accrued
- acellular — not made up of or containing cells
10 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- acarpelous — without carpels
- acausality — having no cause.
- accumulate — When you accumulate things or when they accumulate, they collect or are gathered over a period of time.
- accurately — free from error or defect; consistent with a standard, rule, or model; precise; exact.
- accusingly — to charge with the fault, offense, or crime (usually followed by of): He accused him of murder.
11 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- acarpellous — (of flowers) having no carpels
- acaulescent — having no visible stem or a very short one
- accentually — of or relating to accent or stress.
- acclivitous — an upward slope, as of ground; an ascent (opposed to declivity).
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
12 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
- acculturated — Simple past tense and past participle of acculturate.
- accumulating — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- accumulation — An accumulation of something is a large number of things which have been collected together or acquired over a period of time.
13 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- acculturation — the process of conditioning a child to the patterns or customs of a culture
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- acne-vulgaris — an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands, characterized by comedones and pimples, especially on the face, back, and chest, and, in severe cases, by cysts and nodules resulting in scarring.
- acquiescently — disposed to acquiesce or consent tacitly.
- acquisitional — relating to the act of acquisition
14 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
- agriculturally — the science, art, or occupation concerned with cultivating land, raising crops, and feeding, breeding, and raising livestock; farming.
- aguascalientes — a state in central Mexico. Pop: 943 506 (2000). Area: 5471 sq km (2112 sq miles)
15 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- agriculturalist — An agriculturalist is someone who is an expert on agriculture and who advises farmers.
- aluminosilicate — a silicate in which some of the silicon in the tetrahedral unit SiO4 has been replaced by aluminium
16 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- around-the-clock — all day and all night
- atrioventricular — of, relating to, or affecting both the atria and the ventricles of the heart
17 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- anti-intellectual — hostile to or opposed to intellectual persons or matters, ideas, activities, etc.
- aristolochiaceous — belonging to the Aristolochiaceae, the birthwort family of plants.
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
18 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- california-fuchsia — a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
- chlorofluorocarbon — Chlorofluorocarbons are the same as CFCs.
19 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- auriculoventricular — atrioventricular.
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
20 letter words containing a, c, u, l
22 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
24 letter words containing a, c, u, l
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, U, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 11095 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, U, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.