Words containing a, c, t, i, v
5 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
6 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
7 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- actives — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
- activin — a peptide that is synthesized in the pituitary gland and gonads and stimulates the secretion of FSH.
- aviatic — of or relating to aviation
- captive — A captive person or animal is being kept imprisoned or enclosed.
- civitan — a member of Civitan International, a service club founded 1918.
8 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- activate — If a device or process is activated, something causes it to start working.
- actively — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
- actives' — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
- activise — to make active; activate.
- activism — Activism is the process of campaigning in public or working for an organization in order to bring about political or social change.
9 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- abductive — (anatomy) Related or pertaining to abductor muscles and their movement. (Mid 19th century.).
- abjective — tending to degrade, humiliate, or demoralize: the abjective influences of his early life.
- acceptive — ready or willing to accept
- acclivity — an upward slope, esp of the ground
- accretive — an increase by natural growth or by gradual external addition; growth in size or extent.
10 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- accusative — In the grammar of some languages, the accusative, or the accusative case, is the case used for a noun when it is the direct object of a verb, or the object of some prepositions. In English, only the pronouns 'me', 'him', 'her', 'us', and 'them' are in the accusative. Compare nominative.
- activating — Present participle of activate.
- activation — to make active; cause to function or act.
- activators — Plural form of activator.
11 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
12 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
13 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
- acculturative — relating to or resulting in acculturation
- achievability — The state or condition of being achievable.
- acquisitively — In an acquisitive manner; for the purpose of acquisition.
- active-matrix — of or relating to a high-resolution liquid-crystal display (LCD) with high contrast, the most common type of flat-panel display.
14 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- adjunctiveness — The state or quality of being adjunctive.
- anti-infective — of or relating to a substance used in the treatment of an infection.
- anticipatively — In an anticipative manner; expectantly.
- anticonvulsant — any of a class of drugs used to prevent or abolish convulsions
15 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- anticommutative — (of a binary operation) having the property that one term operating on a second is equal to the negative of the second operating on the first, as ab = −ba.
- anticompetitive — (in business) discouraging competition
16 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- accumulativeness — The state or qualities of being accumulative.
- anti-calvinistic — the doctrines and teachings of John Calvin or his followers, emphasizing predestination, the sovereignty of God, the supreme authority of the Scriptures, and the irresistibility of grace. Compare Arminianism.
- appreciativeness — The state or quality of being appreciative.
- archconservative — consistently holding extremely conservative views: publisher of the city's archconservative newspaper.
- atrioventricular — of, relating to, or affecting both the atria and the ventricles of the heart
17 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- accommodativeness — The state or quality of being accommodative.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-conservative — disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
- anti-conventional — conforming or adhering to accepted standards, as of conduct or taste: conventional behavior.
18 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- antivaccinationist — One who is opposed to the practice of vaccination.
- antivivisectionist — a person who is opposed to vivisection
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- circumnavigational — Relating to circumnavigation.
- neovascularization — the development of new blood vessels, especially in tissues where circulation has been impaired by trauma or disease.
19 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- anti-vivisectionist — a person who opposes vivisection.
- anticompetitiveness — The quality of being anticompetitive.
- auriculoventricular — atrioventricular.
- conventionalization — to make conventional.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
20 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- counterrevolutionary — Counterrevolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
- lacto-ovo-vegetarian — Also called lactovarian [lak-tuh-vair-ee-uh n] /ˌlæk təˈvɛər i ən/ (Show IPA), ovolactarian, ovo-lacto-vegetarian. a vegetarian whose diet includes dairy products and eggs.
- material-equivalence — the state or fact of being equivalent; equality in value, force, significance, etc.
21 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- cooperative-apartment — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
- counter-revolutionary — Counter-revolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- devil's-walking-stick — Hercules-club (def 2).
25 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- marcus-valerius-martialis — (Marcus Valerius Martialis) a.d. 43?–104? Roman epigrammatist, born in Spain.
26 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
45 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, T, I, V. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3463 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, T, I, V that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.