Words containing a, c, t, i, o
6 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- action — Action is doing something for a particular purpose.
- aortic — the main trunk of the arterial system, conveying blood from the left ventricle of the heart to all of the body except the lungs.
- atomic — Atomic means relating to power that is produced from the energy released by splitting atoms.
- atonic — (of a syllable, word, etc) carrying no stress; unaccented
- atopic — of or relating to hereditary hypersensitivity to certain allergens
7 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- abiotic — of nonliving substances or environmental factors
- acetoin — a yellowish, pleasant-smelling liquid, C 4 H 8 O 2 , obtained from various carbohydrates, as glucose, by fermentation: used chiefly in the manufacture of flavors and essences.
- achiote — annatto.
- aconite — any of various N temperate plants of the ranunculaceous genus Aconitum, such as monkshood and wolfsbane, many of which are poisonous
- acrotic — relating to the surface
8 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- achroite — the colorless or white variety of tourmaline, often used as a gem.
- acidotic — a blood condition in which the bicarbonate concentration is below normal.
- aconitum — any plant belonging to the genus Aconitum, of the buttercup family, having irregular flowers usually in loose clusters, including species with poisonous and medicinal properties.
- acoustic — An acoustic guitar or other instrument is one whose sound is produced without any electrical equipment.
- acrolith — (esp in ancient Greek sculpture) a wooden, often draped figure with only the head, hands, and feet in stone
9 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abjection — an abject state or condition
- acanthoid — resembling a spine; spiny
- accretion — An accretion is an addition to something, usually one that has been added over a period of time.
10 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abjunction — the act of cutting off part of a mycelium or spore by forming a septum
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
- acanthosis — (medicine) A benign abnormal thickening of the stratum spinosum, or prickle cell, layer of the epidermis.(First attested in the late 19th century.).
11 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- abstraction — An abstraction is a general idea rather than one relating to a particular object, person, or situation.
- abstriction — the separation and release of a mature spore from a sporophore by the formation of a septum. This process occurs in some fungi
- acanthodian — any small, spiny-finned, sharklike fish of the extinct order Acanthodii, from the Paleozoic Era.
12 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accentuation — an act or instance of accentuating.
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
13 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
14 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- acanthocytosis — a condition characterized by large numbers of acanthocytes in the blood.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
15 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
16 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
17 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
18 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
19 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
20 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
21 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
22 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
23 letter words containing a, c, t, i, o
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, T, I, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 18593 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, T, I, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.