Words containing a, c, t, i
5 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- actin — a protein that participates in many kinds of cell movement, including muscle contraction, during which it interacts with filaments of a second protein, myosin
- actis — a son of Rhoda and Helius who, when banished from his home for fratricide, fled to Egypt, where he taught astrology. The Colossus of Rhodes was built in his honor.
- aitch — the letter h or the sound represented by it
- antic — an actor in a ludicrous or grotesque part; clown; buffoon
6 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- acetic — of, containing, producing, or derived from acetic acid or vinegar
- acetin — any of three types of liquid acetate, formed from glycerol and acetic acid, chiefly used in explosives and solvents
- acmite — a silicate mineral with chemical formula NaFeSi2O6, consisting of pyramid-shaped crystals; aegirite
- acquit — If someone is acquitted of a crime in a court of law, they are formally declared not to have committed the crime.
- actin- — actino-
7 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- abacist — a person skilled in using an abacus.
- abiotic — of nonliving substances or environmental factors
- acetify — to become or cause to become acetic acid or vinegar
- acetoin — a yellowish, pleasant-smelling liquid, C 4 H 8 O 2 , obtained from various carbohydrates, as glucose, by fermentation: used chiefly in the manufacture of flavors and essences.
- achiote — annatto.
8 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- abdicant — a person who abdicates
- abdicate — If a king or queen abdicates, he or she gives up being king or queen.
- abstrict — to make (a spore) undergo abstriction
- accident — An accident happens when a vehicle hits a person, an object, or another vehicle, causing injury or damage.
- accredit — If an educational qualification or institution is accredited, it is officially declared to be of an approved standard.
9 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abjection — an abject state or condition
- abjective — tending to degrade, humiliate, or demoralize: the abjective influences of his early life.
10 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abjunction — the act of cutting off part of a mycelium or spore by forming a septum
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
11 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- abranchiate — having no gills
- abstracting — thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
- abstraction — An abstraction is a general idea rather than one relating to a particular object, person, or situation.
12 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accelerative — of, causing, or increasing acceleration
- accentuating — to give emphasis or prominence to.
- accentuation — an act or instance of accentuating.
13 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
14 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- acanthocytosis — a condition characterized by large numbers of acanthocytes in the blood.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
15 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
16 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
17 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
18 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
19 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
20 letter words containing a, c, t, i
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, T, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 29815 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, T, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.