Words containing a, c, r
4 letter words containing a, c, r
5 letter words containing a, c, r
- acari — plural of acarus.
- accra — the capital of Ghana, a port on the Gulf of Guinea: built on the site of three 17th-century trading fortresses founded by the English, Dutch, and Danish. Pop: 1 970 000 (2005 est)
- acerb — bitter or sour
- acker — a pimple
- acorn — An acorn is a pale oval nut that is the fruit of an oak tree.
6 letter words containing a, c, r
- acarid — any of the small arachnids of the order Acarina (or Acari), which includes the ticks and mites
- acarus — any of the free-living mites of the widely distributed genus Acarus, several of which, esp A. siro, are serious pests of stored flour, grain, etc
- accord — An accord between countries or groups of people is a formal agreement, for example to end a war.
- accrue — If money or interest accrues or if you accrue it, it gradually increases in amount over a period of time.
- acinar — of or relating to any of the terminal saclike portions of a compound gland
7 letter words containing a, c, r
- aaronic — of or relating to Aaron, his family, or the priestly dynasty initiated by him
- abreact — to alleviate (emotional tension) through abreaction
- abroach — (of a cask, barrel, etc) tapped; broached
- acardia — congenital absence of a heart.
- acarine — any of numerous arachnids of the order Acarina, comprising the mites and ticks.
8 letter words containing a, c, r
- abductor — any muscle that abducts (opposed to adductor).
- abrachia — the congenital condition of having no arms
- abstract — An abstract idea or way of thinking is based on general ideas rather than on real things and events.
- abstrict — to make (a spore) undergo abstriction
- acarbose — a type of diabetes medicine taken orally to slow and reduce the supply of glucose to the blood.
9 letter words containing a, c, r
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abecedary — abecedarian.
- aberrance — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- aberrancy — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
10 letter words containing a, c, r
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
11 letter words containing a, c, r
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abracadabra — Abracadabra is a word that someone says when they are performing a magic trick in order to make the magic happen.
12 letter words containing a, c, r
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- abstractness — the quality of being abstract as opposed to concrete
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accelerative — of, causing, or increasing acceleration
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
13 letter words containing a, c, r
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- accommodators — a person or thing that accommodates.
14 letter words containing a, c, r
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
15 letter words containing a, c, r
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
16 letter words containing a, c, r
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
17 letter words containing a, c, r
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
18 letter words containing a, c, r
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
19 letter words containing a, c, r
20 letter words containing a, c, r
21 letter words containing a, c, r
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
23 letter words containing a, c, r
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 42985 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.