Words containing a, c, q, u, i, r
7 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, r
- acquire — If you acquire something, you buy or obtain it for yourself, or someone gives it to you.
- acquiry — (obsolete): acquirement.
- aqcuire — Misspelling of acquire.
- charqui — meat, esp beef, cut into strips and dried
- quadric — of the second degree (said especially of functions with more than two variables).
8 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, r
9 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, r
- acquirers — Plural form of acquirer.
- acquireth — Archaic third-person singular form of acquire.
- acquiring — to come into possession or ownership of; get as one's own: to acquire property.
- acquitter — Agent noun of acquit; one who acquits or releases.
- aquarobic — pertaining to exercises performed standing up in a swimming pool
10 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, r
- acquirable — to come into possession or ownership of; get as one's own: to acquire property.
- acquisitor — a person who has a tendency to acquire (information or ideas), or a desire to possess
- caquetoire — cacqueteuse.
- chi-square — an inferential statistic common in survey research
- crannequin — a portable device for bending a crossbow.
11 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, r
- acquirement — an acquiring or being acquired
- acquisitory — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- aquaerobics — A form of aerobics done while in water.
- aquiculture — aquaculture
- biquadratic — of or relating to the fourth power
12 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, r
- acquirements — Plural form of acquirement.
- autocritique — the examination of factors guiding one's thoughts, beliefs and actions; self-criticism
- citrangequat — A trigenic hybrid cross of two types of orange and a kumquat.
- conquistador — The conquistadors were the sixteenth-century Spanish conquerors of Central and South America.
- equivocatory — Indicating, or characterized by, equivocation.
13 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, r
- acquirability — the attribute of being acquirable
- aquaculturist — a person who practises aquaculture
- carnivalesque — characteristic of, suitable for, or like a carnival
- conquistadors — Plural form of conquistador.
- equimolecular — (chemistry) Containing the same number of molecules (of two or more compounds).
14 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, r
- all-conquering — having defeated all opponents over a long period of time
- conquerability — the state or quality of being surmountable
- conquistadores — one of the Spanish conquerors of Mexico and Peru in the 16th century.
- cybersquatting — Cybersquatting involves buying an Internet domain name that might be wanted by another person, business, or organization with the intention of selling it to them and making a profit.
- equiponderance — The state of being equal in weight; equipoise.
15 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, r
- cyber-squatting — (jargon, networking) The practice of registering famous brand names as Internet domain names, e.g. harrods.com, ibm.firm or sears.shop, in the hope of later selling them to the appropriate owner at a profit.
- microearthquake — an earthquake of very low intensity (magnitude of 2 or less on the Richter scale).
- pre-acquisition — the act of acquiring or gaining possession: the acquisition of real estate.
- preacquaintance — prior acquaintance with a person or with information, the state of having been preacquainted
- quadruplication — one of four copies or identical items, especially copies of typewritten material.
16 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, r
- quadricentennial — of, relating to, or marking the completion of a period of four hundred years.
- quasi-commercial — of, relating to, or characteristic of commerce.
- quasi-compulsory — required; mandatory; obligatory: compulsory education.
- quasi-democratic — pertaining to or of the nature of democracy or a democracy.
- quasi-historical — of, pertaining to, treating, or characteristic of history or past events: historical records; historical research.
17 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, r
- pre-qualification — a quality, accomplishment, etc., that fits a person for some function, office, or the like.
- quatercentenaries — Plural form of quatercentenary.
- quattuordecillion — a cardinal number represented in the U.S. by 1 followed by 45 zeros, and in Great Britain by 1 followed by 84 zeros.
18 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, r
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
20 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, r
- material-equivalence — the state or fact of being equivalent; equality in value, force, significance, etc.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, Q, U, I, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 416 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, Q, U, I, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.